The advanced download manager is available in both Windows and Mac OS. DimonVideo develops advanced Download Manager and listed under Tools.There are many best and excellent file Managers available in web browsers today, but we choose advanced download manager. In Advanced download manager, we can download up to three files from the internet simultaneously and we find the possibility to chooses several different download folders depending on the type of file in question.
For example, when downloading videos, we can automatically save them to the ‘videos’ folder, while text files are downloaded to your appropriate folder.
If you are looking to download Advanced Download Manager in PC, then you are at the right place. In this article, you will find 2 ways to install Advanced Download Manager in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player.
What Is Advanced Download Manager
The advanced download manager is one such which efficiently handles all of the downloaded files and enhances their download speed as much as your internet connection allows. The advanced download manager has a user friendly interface. Advanced download manager supports multiple tabs and provides advanced media download capabilities as well as you will find it extremely helpful for downloading large files.
You know, the advanced Download manager is only available for android and ios user, but you can install in your PC using android emulator. Android emulator is a unique software that allows the user to install an android app on your PC or laptop.
- download up to three files from the internet simultaneously
- accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- download files in background and resume and complete after failure
- loader for images, documents, archives, and programs
- Download only through the Internet through Wi-Fi
- intelligent algorithm for increased speed of downloading
- boost downloader for 2G, 3G, and 4G networks
- video and music downloader
- changing the maximum speed in real-time
- resuming of interrupted downloads;
- support files larger than 2 gigabytes;
- parallel download files in the queue.
- Customization of interface and themes
- Select the folder for the downloaded files
- Save different files in a different type of folders
- Create a blank file to accelerate downloading
- A process of autostop when the battery level is low
- auto resume after a break of connection and errors
- Plan to start of the download at the right time
- Turbo mode for speed up downloading
- backup list of downloads and settings
- profiles for each type of connection;
- Automatic operation on schedule
- Support quick auto-add download.
- Light material design
- Filter by types and status
- Quick options for left menu
- Easy management for context menu
- Sorting downloads by order, size, and name
- Open completed files through favorite apps
- Information about downloading: speed, size, time
- Support pause, resume, restart for downloads
- Creation of advanced profiles for sites
- Fine-tuning for each download
Fast ADM Browser
- Support of multiple tabs;
- List of history and bookmarks
- Download mp3 from popular archives
- Interception of mp4 video from tubes
- Easy downloader for all types of files
- Download accelerator for social networking
- Option “User-Agent” for forgery the browser
Also Read: GTA Punjab For PC Free Download
Download Advanced Download manager For PC With Bluestacks
BlueStacks is a well-known emulator of the present time. Bluestack has powerful graphics performance. It consists of optimal tools, and simple UI, which makes it a well-optimized Android emulator that performs as an Android phone. Therefore, BlueStacks is the best emulator used to install advanced Download manager on PC.
System Requirement For Bluestacks
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: 2GB
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher
Steps To Install Advanced Download Manager
- To download advanced Download manager in your PC, you need to install a Bluestacks emulator.
- Open the installed BlueStacks and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Search for the advanced Download manager and install it.
- Login to your Google account on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Advanced Download Manager, depending on your internet connection
Download Advanced Download Manager For PC with Nox Player
NOX player is the emulator for both Windows and Mac OS users. By installing the NOX player, you can download and play android games and apps on your PC. The system requirements for NOX player is very basic and low any PC can handle the Player Smoothly. It is completely free with User-friendly interface, fast, and secure. NOX player can easily handle high CPU Consuming Apps.
System Requirement For NOX Player
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista
- Processor: Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU
- Memory: 1.5GB Ram or 4GB
- Storage: 1 GB free
Steps To Install Advanced Download Manager
- You need to install the NOX player on your PC. Go to Nox Player and install it.
- After installing run Nox in PC, and set up your Google account.
- Nor search for Advanced Download Manager
- Install Advanced Download Manager on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation completed, you will able to access Advanced Download Manager on your PC.
In this article, we have shared the best way to download advances download manager on your PC. It is an excellent download manager, and you will find it extremely helpful for downloading large files. We hope this article is useful for installing advanced download manager on your PC.