Do you want to cancel your Mister Car Wash subscription? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. Mister Car Wash is a popular car washing service in the US. You can get their unlimited car washing subscription, and get multiple car washing in a month without paying extra. However, people might need to cancel the unlimited car washing subscription offered by Mister Car Wash. If you want to do the same, then you can just follow the guide below.
Below, we have described how you can cancel your Mister Car Wash subscription easily. We have described different methods that’ll help you to cancel the unlimited car washing subscription of this car washing service. You can just choose your preferred method to cancel the subscription and then cancel your subscription easily without any issues. You can also read about canceling Zips car wash membership.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Mister Car Wash Subscription?
The unlimited car washing plans from Mister Car Wash come in different prices. You can opt for your preferred car washing plan, and get unlimited car washing if you go to Mister car wash regularly. Unlimited car wash plans are good for people who often need to wash their cars and their nearest car wash service is Mister car wash.
However, many people also might want to cancel their subscriptions because of various reasons. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why people might need to cancel their subscription to this car washing service.
- If you don’t need to wash your car regularly and find the unlimited car wash plans offered by Mister Car Wash not useful or worth it, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you want to wash your car in a different car washing service and don’t want to go to Mister Car Wash to wash your car, then you can choose to cancel the unlimited car washing subscription.
- If you are moving to a new place where there’s no Mister car wash service available nearby, then there’s no point in paying for the subscription. So, you can cancel the subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described how you can cancel your subscription from this platform. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
How to Cancel Mister Car Wash Subscription?
There’s no direct option available to cancel your Mister Car Wash subscription. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t cancel your subscription yourself. Below, we have described different methods that’ll help you cancel the subscription easily without any issues.
If you want to cancel the subscription to this car washing service online, then you can do that easily. For that, you need to fill up the cancellation form and submit it for subscription cancellation. Below, we have described how you can do that. So, just follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
- First of all, visit https://tellusaboutus.com/comments/commentform/mistercarwash.aspx?uwc=true
- Then, fill up the form with your information like your name, email address, license plate number, state where your car is registered, etc., and the Cancellation option from the dropdown menu.
- After filling up all the information, just submit the form.
- That’s it. You’ll receive an email from Mister Car Wash to proceed further.
After verifying and completing the steps, they’ll cancel your subscription.
You can also send an email to Mister Car Wash about cancelling your subscription and they’ll help you. Follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, compose an email to UnlimitedWashClub@Mistercarwash.com and enter the subject “I want to cancel my unlimited car wash subscription”.
- Now, enter your details in the message field and tell them you want to cancel your subscription.
- That’s it. Now, just send the email and you’ll receive an email from Mister Car Wash about canceling your subscription.
3. Phone Call
The next method to cancel your Mister Car Wash subscription is by phone call. You can also call the Mister Car Wash helpline and ask them to cancel the subscription. Just call the helpline at 866-254-3229 and verify with your details. Then, tell them that you want to cancel your unlimited car wash subscription.
4. Visit the Nearest Mister Car Wash
Last, but not least method to cancel your subscription is, you visit your nearest Mister Car Wash center and ask them to cancel the subscription for you. They’ll help you do that.
So, I hope you liked this guide about canceling your Mister Car Wash subscription. If you liked this guide, then you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.