Do you want to cancel your Total Adblock subscription? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. Total Adblock is a freemium adblocking service that helps you block ads when using the Internet. Although you can use the free version of this adblocking platform, there’s a premium version available that helps you to get some more features. But for any reason, if you want to cancel the subscription to Total Adblock premium, you can do that as well.
Below, we have described how you can cancel your Total Adblock Premium subscription easily without any issues. If you want to stop paying for the subscription, then follow the step-by-step guide below, and you’ll be able to cancel your subscription easily. We have provided the easy steps that’ll help you cancel the subscription of this adblocking platform easily. You can also read about cancelling Resume Genius subscription.
Table of Contents
About Total Adblock
Total Adblock is an adblocking solution that helps you to block annoying ads when browsing the Internet. You can use their Google Chrome extension to block ads when browsing with Google Chrome, or you can just use the Total Adblock app on your Android or iOS device and use the app to block ads easily.
With Total Adblock premium, you get some extra features like unlimited adblocking and virus protection service. So, there are a few extra features that come with the premium version of this adblocking service. If you already have subscribed to the premium subscription, but don’t want to pay for the subscription anymore, then you can cancel the subscription and stop paying.
Why Cancel Total Adblock Subscription?
There can be several reasons why people choose to cancel their subscriptions from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons.
- If you find Total Adblock not worth it, or find it expensive, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
- If you’ve found a new adblocking platform better than Total Adblock, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
- If Total Adblock isn’t working properly, and you don’t want to use this adblocking platform, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to cancel your subscription from this adblocking platform.
How to Cancel Total Adblock Subscription?
If you wish to cancel your subscription online, then you can do that by logging in to your account. Below, we have described how you can manage your Total Adblock subscription online.
- First of all, open the Total Adblock official website and log in with your account.
- Then, click on the “Go to my dashboard” option from there.
- After that, find the subscription section and cancel it from there.
That’s it. Once you submit for subscription cancellation, your subscription will be canceled.
You can also contact Total Adblock customer care via email and ask them to cancel your subscription. To do that, you can follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the email app on your device and compose a new email.
- Enter the receipt as email@example.com
- Enter the subject “I want to cancel my Total Adblock subscription”.
- Then, enter the message description and send the email.
That’s it. You’ll get an update regarding subscription cancellation in your email.
So, I hope you liked this guide about canceling Total Adblock subscription. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.