Are you looking for the best file sharing platform between Android and PC, then you are at the right place. Here is the post for Cloneit for PC that is the best file transfer app. If you want to transfer data from one device to another for backup, then Cloneit for PC is the best option for you.
There are many file sharing app available on the web like Xender, SHARit, but this Cloneit for PC Windows is pretty good. Cloneit supports more than 12 types of files that can be transferred to any supported device without the need of a cable. Cloneit is officially available on the Andriod device, but there are some ways to download Cloneit for PC using an android emulator.
What is Cloneit App?
Cloneit app is easy to use interface. Cloneit can transfer and backup 12 types of files from one device to another in easy steps without needing any cable. These file types include contacts, SMS and MMS messages, call logs, applications, app information, pictures, videos-music, system settings, saved wifi passwords, and calendar information, browser bookmarks.
Cloneit is compatible with almost all devices. Cloneit app works on two easy steps; you just choose the sender and recipient and select the files which you want to transfer. Make sure you both sender and recipient both the devices connected with the same wifi network. In a short period of time, the files you need will be in the new device.
Cloneit for PC is becoming greate because of laptop or PC will most suitable for backup files and information of your phone. The transfer speed of Cloneit App is 20 m/s, around 200 times faster than Bluetooth if making a smart choice.
Cloneit is secure, and you don’t need to worry about privacy when you are transferring your personal data. Cloneit is faster than other file sharing app and free to download and use.
Cloneit For PC Features
- It is extremely fast.The transfer speed is up to 20M/s, which is 100 times faster than Bluetooth.
- 12 types of file can be transferred
- No need to worry about privacy
- Real-time data transfer.
- Easy to use interface.
- Uninstall pre-installed apps.
- Cloneit supports 40+ languages.
Cloneit For PC File Details
|Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7/8/10|
|App Developer||SuperTools Corporation
How To Install Cloneit For PC
Officially, there is no version of Cloneit for pc is available anywhere on the web. So, as of now, we’ll have to use workarounds to get the Cloneit for PC. In this method, we’ll be using Android Emulators such as Nox Player and Bluestack to install and use the Cloneit For PC.
Additional Info: Android Emulators are basically a piece of software that will make your PC behave like an Android, which will allow the users to install any Android app or game on PC.
Go ahead and follow the below-provided steps properly to install the Android Emulator on your PC successfully. Make sure to download the files from official websites only to ensure safety.
Also Read:WPS WPA Tester For PC
1) Install Bluestacks Emulator On PC
BlueStacks is a well-known emulator of the present time with powerful graphics performance. It’s recommended to download the latest version of Bluestacks Emulator from the official website to ensure the smooth functioning of the Cloneit For PC.
System Requirement For Bluestacks For Cloneit For PC
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10 & MAC|
|Processor||Intel or AMD Processor|
|HDD||5GB Free Disk Space|
|Graphics||Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher|
Follow steps for the installation of Bluestacks Emulator
- Go to the official site of Bluestacks and install the Emulator on your PC.
- Navigate to the “Downloads” folder and Run the Bluestack Emulator file as “Admin” to proceed further.
- Grant the permission to install the Bluestacks App as Admin on your PC to start the installation.
- Select the path where you want the Emulator to be installed.
- It may take a minute for the Emulator to finish installing on your PC, so be patient.
Now you can move to the next step once the installation of Bluestacks Emulator has competed on your PC.
Install Cloneit for PC
The installation process of Cloneit for PC is quite simple and straightforward, in fact, it would take few minutes to finish installing the Cloneit App on your PC with the help of Bluestacks Emulator.
- Launch the Bluestacks Emulator on your PC.
- Sign in with your Google account or create a new one if needed.
- Open play store in Emulator and Search for Cloneit in the search bar.
- You will see search results for the Cloneit App go to the official page and just install it.
- Cloneit will begin to install automatically once the download is complete on your PC.
Now you may start using the Cloneit after installation is completed successfully on your Emulator. You may have to grant certain permissions for the App to function properly on your PC.
2) Install Nox Player Emulator On PC
Nox Player is a lightweight Android Emulator available for Windows platform. You may use other Android Emulators as well if you wish. But, make sure to install them according to your system’s specifications.
System Requirement For NOX Player For Cloneit For PC
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista|
|Processor||Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU|
|Memory||1.5GB Ram or 4GB|
|Storage||1 GB free|
Follow steps for the installation of NOX Player Emulator
- Head over to the official site of the Nox Player and download the installation files on your PC from the website.
- Right-click on the “Installation File” and Open it as “Admin” or “Administrator” on your PC.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the Nox Player to start the installation.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard on your PC.
- Wait till the installation is complete, it may take some time to finish depending on your PC specs.
Now you just have to follow the rest of the steps to get the Cloneit App on your PC.
How To Install Cloneit For PC
Cloneit for PC is officially in the Google Play Store, so you don’t have to download its Apk file or install it manually like other Apps. Simply follow these steps, and you will have Cloneit App on your PC within a few minutes.
- Once the Nox Player setup is complete, open it up and wait for a few seconds to load.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google account or create a new account.
- After successful sign-in, Navigate to Google Play Store from the App Drawer.
- Use the “Search” option in the Play Store to find the Cloneit App on your Emulator.
- Select the “install” option on the official page to start downloading the Cloneit App.
The installation will be carried out automatically once the download is complete on your Emulator. You just have to wait for a few seconds and grant the necessary permissions after the App is installed. That’s all; now, you may start using the Cloneit App.
Here is a quick and easy way to install Cloneit for PC. Follow the steps, and you successfully got this excellent cloning app on your pc. In case if you have questions or stuck at any step regarding the installation of Cloneit for PC, then reach out to us using the comment section.