Dashlane is a password manager platform that helps you store and secure your password across different devices. With a single Dashlane account, you can save and autofill your passwords on all your devices without any hassle. However, if you have already using Dashlane for a while, but want to take a break and delete your Dashlane account, you can do that as well.
In this guide, we have described how to delete your Dashlane account easily. So, for any reason, if you want to delete your account and delete all your data including your passwords from this password managing platform, then you can just follow the step-by-step guide below. We have described how you can delete your account easily without any issues. You can also read about deleting your Bitwarden account.
Table of Contents
Why Delete Dashlane Account?
There can be several reasons why users choose to delete their accounts from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why you might want to delete your account from this platform.
- If you don’t like the features or the pricing of Dashlane, then you can choose to remove all your data by deleting your account.
- If you want to move to another password manager platform, then you can choose to delete your account.
- If you have privacy issues, and don’t feel safe sharing your personal data like passwords with Dashlane, then you can choose to delete your account.
No matter what the reason is, if you have decided to delete your account, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below where we have described the complete steps to delete your account from this platform including all your data from their server.
How to Delete Your Dashlane Account?
Deleting your Dashlane account is really easy. You can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and delete your account easily without any issues.
Note that when you choose to delete your account, it’ll delete all your data from Dashlane. So, make sure you have exported or taken a backup of all your data before deleting your account. Also, if you have an active Dashlane subscription, cancel the subscription first then follow the steps below to delete your account.
- First of all, open the Dashlane account deleting page in your browser: https://app.dashlane.com/#/delete-account
- Then, enter your email associated with your Dashlane account and continue.
- Now, open your email and you’ll see that Dashlane has sent a unique code to your email address. Enter the code on the account deletion page and confirm.
- That’s it. Now, just choose the ‘Delete my account’ option.
It’ll delete your account instantly.
Deleting your Dashlane account is really easy. Just follow the above guide and you’ll be able to delete your account. If you liked this guide, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.