Are you frustrated getting spam emails from LendingTree or fear about your privacy that this platform has your data? If yes, then you can delete your LendingTree account, and request them to delete your data from their platform. If you are searching for a way to close your LendingTree account, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can delete your LendingTree account permanently without any issues. So, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and delete your account without any issues. So, if you are searching for a way to delete your account, but can’t do that, then just follow the guide below to delete your account from this platform. You can also read about deleting Lyft Account.
Table of Contents
What is LendingTree?
LendingTree is a popular financial platform that helps users to compare loans from different providers. You can choose from auto loans, personal loans, credit cards, mortgage loans, etc, and compare the interest rate, charges, etc from different providers.
It’s an all-in-one loan comparison and provides a platform that connects the user to a loan lending provider. On LendingTree, you have to create an account to use their service. Once you create your account, you can choose from different types of loans, and choose your preferred loan provider easily.
However, if you are already a LendingTree user, but want to delete your account, then you can do that as well. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to do that easily.
Why Delete LendingTree Account?
There could be several reasons why people choose to delete their accounts from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons.
- The main reason behind deleting your LendingTree account is, if you are fed up receiving too many emails from them that you are not interested in, then you can choose to delete your account.
- If you don’t find LendingTree useful and want to move to an alternative platform, then you can choose to delete your account. This might be a reason why you might want to delete your account on the platform.
- Usually, LendingTree requires your personal information while creating your account on the platform. And they can sell your information as well. So, if you are concerned about your privacy, and don’t want LendingTree to have your personal data, then you can choose to delete your account.
Can You Delete Your LendingTree Account?
Yes, it’s possible to delete your account from this platform. However, deleting your LendingTree account isn’t straightforward. Because you don’t get a direct option to request removing your account data.
So, you have to manually request them to delete your account and remove all your data from the platform. You can do that by contacting LendingTree support. Below, we have described how you can do that. So, just follow the guide below to delete your account from the platform.
How to Delete Your LendingTree Account Permanently?
To delete your account, just follow the step-by-step guide below.
- First of all, click here to visit the contact page of LendingTree.
- Then, choose “What can we help you with” as “Other”.
- Now, enter “I want to delete my account” in the first box and then enter that you want to delete your account permanently and provide your email address, associated with your LendingTree account.
- After that, fill up other details like First and Last name, phone number, etc, and submit the form.
That’s it. You’ll receive an email from LendingTree for further instructions and after completing the process, they’ll delete your account.
So, guys, I hope you liked this guide about deleting your LendingTree account. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.