Do you want to delete your Zillow account permanently? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. Zillow is a popular real estate online marketplace platform that you can use to buy, sell, and rent homes or apartments easily. However, for many reasons, users might want to delete their accounts from this platform. If you want to do the same, then you can just follow the guide below.
Below, we have described how you can easily delete your Zillow account. So, all you need to do is to follow the step-by-step guide, and you’ll be able to delete your account. We have provided a complete guide that’ll help you to delete your account from this platform permanently. So, you won’t face any issues when you want to delete your account from this platform. You can also read about cancelling your Adobe subscription.
Table of Contents
Founded in 2006, Zillow is a popular US-based real estate marketplace where you can find homes or apartments. You can also list your property on the platform, and sell your property easily. Overall, Zillow is a good platform to buy or sell properties.
The Zillow app is available for both Android and iOS devices. You can use the Zillow app on your device, or use the Zillow website to browse the home and apartments easily. However, if you are not happy with their service, then you can choose to delete your account as well. Below, we have described the complete process to do that.
Why Delete Zillow Account?
There could be several reasons why users might want to delete their accounts from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons to delete your account from this platform.
- If you don’t find Zillow useful and want to move to a new platform to buy or sell properties, then you can delete your account from this platform, and then proceed to move to another platform.
- If Zillow has already helped you to buy, sell or rent properties, and now you don’t require any marketplace, then you can close your account.
- If you have privacy issues and don’t want Zillow to have your personal information, then you can proceed to delete your account, and then remove all your information from their platform.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have provided a step-by-step guide to delete your account from this platform. So, you can just follow the guide below, and delete your account without any issues.
How to Delete Your Zillow Account Permanently?
Below, we have provided the complete guide to deleting your account from this platform. However, there are a few things you should know before deleting your Zillow account.
- You should have the username/email and the password of your Zillow account.
- When you choose to delete your account, all your information will be removed from their server. So, you won’t get any listed or saved property details.
- You won’t be able to create a Zillow account in the future using the same email.
If you are okay with these terms, then just follow the guide below to delete your account.
- First of all, open the Zillow website on your PC.
- Then, log-in using your email and password.
- Now, click on the ‘My Zillow’ option from the right side of your screen.
- You’ll get various options there. Click on the ‘Account Settings’ option to proceed to delete your account.
- There, you’ll get the ‘Delete Account’ option, click on it to proceed to delete your account.
- Choose the reason to delete your account and proceed.
- That’s it. Now, just confirm deleting your account, and proceed.
They’ll delete your Zillow account instantly, and you won’t be able to get access to your information.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Can you delete your Zillow account without a password?
No, you have to log-in to your Zillow account to delete your account. If you don’t have the password of your account, then you choose to reset the password and then delete your account.
Can you deactivate your Zillow account temporarily?
No, it is not possible to deactivate your Zillow account temporarily. If you want to move away from this platform, you have to choose to delete your account.
Can I unsubscribe to Zillow emails?
Yes. If you want, you can unsubscribe to Zillow emails and stop receiving emails from them. So, if you are annoyed by Zillow emails, you can choose to unsubscribe. You’ll get this option on the same page as deleting your Zillow account.
Deleting your Zillow account is really easy. You can just follow the above guide, and delete your account without any issues. If you find this guide helpful, you can use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section. And we’ll try to help you.