Hulu is a popular streaming platform in the USA. You can watch Hulu in your browser, smartphone, smart TV, Xbox, etc. However, many users face issues while watching Hulu on their preferred devices. One of the common issues that users face is the Hulu Error 94 issue. It is an annoying error that many Hulu users have faced recently.
So, if you are facing the same issue on Hulu, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place. Below, we have described the methods that’ll help you to fix the Hulu error code 94 on all your devices. We have described the methods to fix this issue on Windows, Android, Smart TV or Xbox. So, just follow the step-by-step guide that we have described below, and you’ll be able to watch Hulu without any issues. You can also read about fixing Hulu error code 503.
Table of Contents
What is Hulu Error Code 94?
Error94 is an annoying error on Hulu that many Hulu users get when they want to watch their favorite movies or TV shows on Hulu. They want to open Hulu, but it won’t load. This error can happen anytime and on any device. Also, users have reported that they are not able to watch Hulu even after 2-3 days after this error occurs. When this error occurs on Hulu, you’ll be able to watch any other streaming service but Hulu. It simply won’t load when you open it. So, it’s an annoying error indeed. Below, we have described the reasons that might be responsible for this error of Hulu.
Why do You Get Hulu Error Code 94?
There isn’t any particular reason why users get these types of error on Hulu. However, it could be the network connection that’s causing the issue. Also, it could simply be the cache that’s causing this error of Hulu. So, there isn’t any particular reason. However, we have described some of the common reasons why you might get this error on Hulu.
- Network Issue: Most of the time, this error of Hulu occurs because of the network connection you are using. Sometimes, the network connection can cause problems like this. Especially for Smart TV like Samsung Smart TV, you might get these types of errors. So, the network issue could be one reason why you are getting this error on Hulu.
- Cache Issue: If you are getting this error on your PC or smartphone, it could be the cache causing the problem. If you have not cleared the cache for a long time, then you can face these types of errors on Hulu.
- Outdated App: If you are not using an updated version of Hulu for Smart TV and smartphones, it can cause issues. So, outdated apps could be one reason why you are facing this problem.
- DNS Issue: It could also be the DNS connection causing the Hulu error. You can face Hulu Error94 because of the DNS connection. So, this could be another reason why you are getting this problem on Hulu.
No matter what’s the reason, below, we have described the working methods to fix this issue of Hulu. So, you can just follow the methods one by one and fix it easily.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code 94?
1. Restart/Power Cycle Device
The first method to fix this issue with Hulu is to restart or power cycle your device. If you are using a Windows or Android device, just turn off your device, and then turn it on. If you are watching Hulu on your Smart TV or Xbox, you need to turn off the device first, unplug it, plug in the power cable, and turn it on. This process is called power cycling. So, it might help you to fix this error code of Hulu.
2. Restart Router
The next thing you need to do is to restart your router. You can simply turn off your router and then turn it on after a couple of minutes. Then, see if Hulu is working on your device. You can also try resetting the router and then see if it works. The resetting option should be in the admin panel of your router. Or you can simply use the built-in reset button on your router and then reset it. This might help you to fix the Hulu error code 94.
3. Change Connection
This is an effective method to fix the Hulu error code 94. In this method, you have to change your connection type and see if you are able to watch Hulu. For example, if you are using an ethernet connection to get the Internet and watch Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV or Xbox, just switch to a Wi-fi connection, and connect to your Wi-fi network. Then, see if Hulu is working on your device. Many users have reported that after changing their connection type, they were able to fix this error of Hulu.
4. Update App
If you are using an outdated version of Hulu, then you need to update the Hulu app, and then see if it’s working. Especially if you are watching Hulu on your Android smart TV or Android smartphone, you have to update the app, and try.
To update the Hulu app on your Android device, you just need to go to the Google Play Store>Hulu>Update option and see if an update is available. Just install the update if available.
If you want to update Hulu on your Smart TV, just press the home button of your Smart TV and go to the Apps>Google Play Store>Hulu, and update the Hulu app from there. After updating the app, just open Hulu and check if it’s still showing the error code.
5. Reset Network (Android Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV)
If you are facing the Hulu error code 94 on your Samsung Smart TV, then you can reset your network connection, and then see if it’s fixed. Resetting the network connection might help you to fix this error of Hulu. So, just reset your connection and then check.
To reset the Network connection, you can simply go to Settings>Open Network Settings>Wired/Wireless>Reset network connection option, and then reset the connection. Then, just open Hulu on your Samsung Smart TV and then check if it’s working.
6. Clear Cache
If you are getting the Hulu error code 94 on your browser or Android device, then you have to clear the cache and see if the issue is fixed. Sometimes, because of cache issue, you might face these types of errors on Hulu. So, just clear the cache from your device, and then check.
To clear the cache of Hulu app on your Android device, you can follow the steps below.
- First of all, open Settings on your Android device.
- Now, go to Apps>Apps List>Hulu and select the ‘Storage’ option from there.
- Then, click on the ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Clear data’ options to clear the cache and data from the Hulu app.
That’s it. Now, open Hulu on your Android device and see if you are still getting the same error.
If you are watching Hulu on your PC or laptop browser, you can follow the process below to clear the cache from the browser. We have described how you can clear the cache from Google Chrome.
- First of all, open the browser on your PC.
- Now, click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Then, go to the Privacy and Security>Clear browsing data option and select the time range to ‘All time’.
- Now, select Cookie and Other sites data and Cached images and files option, and click on ‘Clear now’.
That’s it. It’ll clear the cache from your browser. Now, see if Hulu is working on your device.
7. Reinstall Hulu
Last, but not the least method to fix Hulu error code 94 is, you can reinstall Hulu on your device. To do that, you just need to uninstall Hulu from your device and then download it again. This will help you to fix the error code of Hulu. Just reinstall it on your preferred device, and then check if it’s working.
Hulu is a popular platform when it comes to streaming movies and TV shows. And when it’s showing errors, people face issues. So, just follow the above methods, and you’ll be able to fix this issue of Hulu easily. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.