Telegram is a unique cross-platform messenger that is becoming increasingly popular today. Many B2B and B2C businesses use this network. It allows the exchange of information in both text and audio and video formats. However, there are no likes or comments. In general, Marketing in Telegram solves three main tasks:
- Customer support (solving customer problems with the help of staff or bots);
- Post an unlimited number of files and news;
- Channels are created to disseminate information. They are used as a blog or news feed.
Practice shows that marketing in Telegram is quite common today. If you also want to use Telegram for marketing and are worried about the question “How can I do marketing in Telegram?”, the material of this article will definitely be useful for you. Take the time to study it.
Table of Contents
Telegram as a Useful Marketing in Telegram Tool
According to best Telegram ad service telega.io, it is very promising to use Telegram as a marketing tool now, for the following reasons:
- Telegram audience is growing very fast;
- Telegram audience is distinguished by reality, not fake subscribers;
- Telegram channel subscribers read the information, and you get the potential customers;
- Currently, there are not so many Telegram channels, especially niche ones;
- In percentage terms, the coverage of posts in a Telegram ranges from 40% to 75%, which is significantly higher than Facebook (up to 10%) or VK (up to 15%).
If you are thinking about the question “How can I do marketing in Telegram using the available tools?”, then you must first understand that there are two such tools. These are Telegram channels and Telegram bots. The functionality of Telegram bots is developing and is quite sufficient, but it still requires certain skills and perseverance. As for the Telegram channels, everything is much simpler here. The main thing is to attract the audience with interesting advertising messages, good text content, and well-chosen images.
The Rules of Effective Marketing in Telegram
The experts of the telega.io website note that it is important to follow a few simple rules in order to ensure successful marketing in Telegram:
- Listen to customers. If you strive to become better, carefully study the reviews and comments of your customers. Pay special attention to negative feedback;
- Pick one direction. Don’t try to talk about everything at once in your ads. Choose key information and represent it to your readers. And don’t forget that the reliable advertising platform telega.io can make your work easier and create bespoke quality advertisements;
- Quality texts. When writing posts, you should be original and avoid annoying frequently used phrases in the text;
- The gradual growth of the target audience. Try to take the time to respond to comments and explore customer interests. This will allow you to tailor your products or services to your target audience.
We hope that in this article you have found the answer to an exciting question “How can I do marketing in Telegram?” For more up-to-date information, we recommend visiting the telega.io platform.