Factor Meals is a popular meal delivery service that delivers customized ready to eat meals to your doorsteps. It is a subscription based platform from where you can choose your meal per week and it’ll deliver a variety of healthy and fresh meals to your doorstep. However, after using their service for a while, many people might want to cancel their Factor Meals subscription. If you want to do the same, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can cancel your Factor Meals subscription easily without any issues. We have described the step-by-step guide to cancel your subscription and stop paying for the meals. So, for any reason, if you don’t want to get your meals delivered from them, you can just choose to cancel the subscription. Below, we have described how to do that easily. You can also read about canceling Ryze mushroom coffee subscription.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Factor Meals Subscription?
There are several reasons why people choose to move away from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind this.
- If you don’t like their meals or don’t like the taste, then you can move away and stop paying.
- If you are moving to another meal delivery platform, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
- If you are moving to a location where the delivery service of this meal delivery isn’t available, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to fix this issue.
How to Cancel Factor Meals Subscription?
Below, we have described how you can cancel your subscription from this meal delivery service. So, you can just follow the guide below and do that easily. You can do that from your PC or your smartphone. The steps are the same.
- First of all, open Factor Meals official website in the browser app of your PC or smartphone, and sign-in with your account.
- Then, click on the menu icon from the top right corner of your screen and go to the ‘Settings’ option from there.
- From there, go to the ‘Plan settings’ option.
- There, you’ll find your active subscription. Now, go to the status section and click on the ‘Deactivate my plan’ option.
- After that, confirm deactivating and choose ‘Cancel anyway’.
That’s it. It’ll deactivate your Factor Meals subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Can I cancel Factor anytime?
Yes, you can deactivate your subscription anytime you want. However, make sure to deactivate the subscription before the next billing date.
Can I skip a week on Factor meals?
Yes, you can skip a week if you want. Just log in to your account and select the skip week option.
How do I get in touch with Factor?
You can contact them through their email address. Their email address is: email@example.com
So, I hope you liked this guide. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.