Pearson is a popular educational platform and book publishing company. They publish both physical books and ebooks for students. You can subscribe to Pearson Plus and get access to the ebooks from their app or website. Pearson Plus offers a 14-day cancellation window where you have to cancel the subscription within 14 days of subscribing. So, if you want to cancel your Pearson Plus subscription, you can do that easily.
In this guide, we have described how you can cancel your Pearson Plus subscription from your smartphone or PC easily. We have described the step-by-step guide to cancel the subscription without any issues. So, if you want to cancel the subscription, just follow the step-by-step guide below, and you’ll be able to cancel the subscription successfully and get a refund. You can also read about cancelling Resume Genius subscription.
Table of Contents
About Pearson Plus
Pearson Plus is an online subscription from Pearson that allows students to read or study Pearson ebooks from their smartphones, laptops, or PCs. Students can sign in to their accounts and get access to the ebooks easily. Pearson Plus comes with 4 monthly subscription policy. So, if you want to get the subscription, you have to get it for 4 months.
If you wish to cancel your subscription and get a refund, then you must cancel the subscription within 14 days of subscribing. However, if you have used Pearson Plus for a few months, but don’t want to resubscribe for the next 4 months, then you can cancel your subscription 1 day before your subscription end date. Below, we have described how you can cancel the subscription easily.
How to Cancel Pearson Plus Subscription?
1. From Account Settings
You can cancel your subscription from this e-textbook platform from the account settings option. Below, we have described how you can do that easily. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to do that.
- First of all, open Pearson’s official website and log in with your account.
- Once you log in, go to the “My Account” option from there.
- Then, click on the “Cancel and Refund” option located next to the textbook option.
- Once you submit for subscription cancellation, you’ll receive a confirmation email in your email account.
- Open the email and click on the link from the email.
- Now, confirm canceling the subscription.
That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled and you’ll get a refund if you have canceled the subscription within 14 days after subscribing.
2. Using Live Chat
You can also use the live chat option from the Pearson website and cancel your subscription easily without any issues. If you want to cancel your subscription using the Live chat, just follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Pearson help page from here https://www.pearson.com/en-us/pearsonplus/support.html
- Now, click on the “Get Help” option from the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Then, enter your first and last name and the email account associated with your account and click on “Start Chatting”.
- Now, select the “Payments, cancellation & refunds” option from there.
- Then, select the “How do I cancel my textbook subscription” option from there.
- Choose “I still need help. Please transfer me to an agent.” and then choose “Can I continue in chat? (Available: 24/7)”.
- Once the chat is connected with customer support, provide them with your email and other details and ask them to cancel your subscription.
They’ll proceed to cancel your subscription. Once the subscription is canceled, you’ll get a confirmation email in your email account.
I hope you liked this guide about canceling your Pearson subscription. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.