Zoom is a popular video calling and online meeting organizing software that became popular during the time of ‘work from home’. However, as offices are opened nowadays, not many users use Zoom nowadays for video conferences. Because of this, many Zoom users might want to delete their accounts. If you want to do the same, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can delete your Zoom account easily.
So, if you are looking for a way to close your Zoom account permanently, then you can just follow the guide below. Below, we have described how you can delete your Zoom account online. So, just follow the step-by-step guide we have described below, and you’ll be able to delete your account from this platform without any issues. You can also read about fixing Zoom error code 104103 on your device.
Table of Contents
Why Delete Zoom Account?
There are several reasons why people want to delete their accounts from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons to delete your account.
- If you are not using Zoom for a long time, and don’t want to keep your account, then you can choose to close the account.
- If you don’t like Zoom or it’s features, and want to move to an alternative to Zoom, then you can choose to close your account.
- If you are worried about your privacy and don’t feel safe with the data shared with Zoom, then you can choose to close your account.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have provided a complete guide that’ll help you to delete your account from this platform. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below, and you’ll be able to delete the account.
How to Delete Zoom Account?
Note: Before deleting your account, make sure you don’t have an active subscription of Zoom. If you have an active subscription, then you need to cancel the subscription before deleting your account. Just go to your account settings and cancel the subscription first. Then, you can proceed to delete your account.
- First of all, open a browser and visit the official Zoom website.
- Then, log-in with your Zoom account.
- After that, select the ‘Account Management’ option from the left navigation menu.
- Now, choose the ‘Account Profile’ option from there.
- In the ‘Account profile’ option, select the ‘Terminate my account’ option.
- Then, confirm terminating or deleting your account and proceed.
That’s it. It’ll delete your account instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
What happens when you terminate your Zoom account?
When you choose to terminate or delete your Zoom account, it’ll delete all your information including all your meeting histories, webinars, recordings, etc.
Can I have 2 Zoom accounts with the same email address?
No, you can’t have two Zoom accounts with the same email address. If you want to create a new Zoom account, use a different email account.
How do I manage my Zoom subscription?
To manage your Zoom subscription, you can log-in to your Zoom account and then go to the ‘Account Management’ option. From there, you’ll be able to manage your subscription easily.
Closing your Zoom account is really easy. You can just follow the above guide, and close your account easily. If you liked this guide, make sure to share it on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section.