Hulu is a popular streaming platform nowadays. On Hulu, you can explore and watch thousands of movies and TV shows. You can watch Hulu on various devices including your PC, smartphone, smart TV, Roku, Firestick, etc. However, one of the problems that Hulu users often face is the audio out of sync issue. You play a title on Hulu but you notice that the video and audio of the title aren’t synced and they’re not playing simultaneously.
There can be different reasons why audio and video aren’t playing together on Hulu. Below, we have described how you can fix this issue. We have provided different methods that’ll help you to fix the Hulu audio out-of-sync issue on your preferred device. So, if you are facing this problem on Hulu, and can’t watch your favorite title on the platform easily, then you just need to follow the guide below to fix it. You can also read about fixing your login has been blocked error on Hulu.
Table of Contents
What Causes Audio Out of Sync Issue on Hulu?
There can be several reasons why audio might be out of sync on Hulu. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why you might face this issue.
- Internet Issue: If your Internet connection doesn’t have enough speed or is not stable, then you can face this problem on Hulu. It can also happen because of your network or router issue. So, this can be one of the reasons why you are facing this problem on Hulu.
- Output Device: If you are facing this problem on your PC, then the selected audio output device can cause this problem. Specially, if you are using an external speaker for audio output on your PC or laptop.
- Browser Extension: There are various browser extensions are available for different browsers. So, if you are using an adblocker extension or any other extension that’s interfering with playing audio on Hulu, then this can be one of the reasons why you are facing this issue on Hulu.
- Hulu Glitch: This can also happen because of a glitch from Hulu’s end. Sometimes, the Hulu app might get bugs or glitches. So, if you are facing audio out of sync issue on the platform, it can very much happen from the glitch from Hulu’s side.
How to Fix Hulu Audio Out of Sync Issue?
Below, we have described some methods to fix this issue with Hulu. So, you can try the methods one by one, and fix this issue easily.
1. Change the Title’s Language/Play Different Title
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue is, you have to check if the issue is with the particular title, or for all titles. To do that, you can simply change the language of the title if it’s available in any other language.
After changing the language, just check if the audio and video are synced or not. If it’s playing and the audio is synced with the video, that means there are issues with the particular language of the title.
You can also try playing a different title on Hulu to check the same. Just play another title, and confirm if it’s happening for all titles, or for a single title available on the platform.
This process is really necessary as the audio out of sync issue can happen for a particular title on Hulu. So, just check if it’s happening for all title, or for a particular title on the platform.
2. Disable Extensions
Next, you need to disable any adblocker extension or extensions that can cause the out of sync issue on the platform. On Google Chrome, you can click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the Extensions>Manage extensions option to disable the extensions. After disabling the extensions, just reload Hulu and check if the audio is synced or not.
3. Check the Internet
If your Internet connection has issues, or because of the issue of the network you are using, the audio out of sync issue can happen. So, you just need to check if your Internet connection is working properly. If possible, just switch to a different network connection and check if the audio is synced on Hulu.
4. Change Audio Output on PC
If you are facing this issue on your PC, then you can change your audio output device and then see if it’s working. Because of the issue of external audio output devices, you can face audio out of sync issues on Hulu. So, just follow the guide below to change your output device and see if it’s working.
- First of all, click on the sound icon from the right toolbar of your Windows PC and click on the “Open sound settings” option.
- Then, from the output option, just select any different output than the external speaker.
- Now, reload Hulu, and check if the audio is synced with the video.
5. Contact Hulu Support
If any of the above methods aren’t working for you, then you can contact Hulu support and ask them to fix the issue. You can go to the Hulu support page, and contact the support team from there. Then, tell them about the issue you are facing and they might be able to help you.
So, I hope you liked this guide about fixing audio out of sync issue on Hulu. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. if you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below.