mCent Browser For PC is the smartest, fastest, and light web Browser available on the play store. If you are tired by using your regular Browser like Google chrome, firefox, internet explorer, then you can download mCent Browser for PC. mCent Browser is one of the most downloadable Browsers in the play store.
Using mCent Browser, you can watch movies online and download, use social media like facebook, twitter Instagram, play online games, online shopping, and lots of fun. It is officially not available for windows. Still, we can use the most popular android emulator Bluestacks and NOX App player to download mCent Browser for PC. Follow the steps to download and use the excellent App mCent Browser for PC.
About mCent Browser For PC
mCent Browser for PC is a smart and speedy browser. mCent Browser is specially created for fun and convenience. You can easily read the latest NEWS on feed. mCent Browser helps you to save lots of data.
You can also earn free mobile recharge with mCent Browser. There are many other free mobile recharge Apps available, but mCent is the best because it pays the most. mCent has multiple offers from which you can earn credits. You can recharge by completing offers such as downloading applications, referring friends, etc.
In addition, with the help of mCent Browser, you can have Home Screen Shortcuts, smart downloading, bookmarks, Browse History, Save text for Offline Browsing, AutoFill Forms, and lots of advantages. So, now you can make your internet browsing more productive, save time, money, and energy.
It also comes with many built-in features such as adblocker, Text only mode, and start downloading, Incognito mode. There is an option for night mode, which is suitable for those who often work a lot on the Internet at night. You can also add your favorite App on the home page shortcut. It also comes with many built-in features such as adblocker, Text only mode, and start downloading.
Feature Of mCent Browser for PC
- Home screen shortcut: Let your favorite web pages social media as well as shopping sites by just clicking on a single button.
- Incognito Browsing: Allows you to work as safely as possible in incognito tabs without any cookies and to track from websites.
- Top Trending News: Get the top headlines and stories from over 50 news categories.
- Ad Blocker: Block irritating ads on websites you visit for a more smooth browsing experience.
- Night Mode: Dim the screen at night for a more relaxing browsing experience in dark environments.
- Browse History: easily see all previously visited websites, clear any or all
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark your favorite site for load extremely faster.
- Earn Money To Recharge: It allows you to earn some credit by completing simple tasks and inviting your friends.
- Smart Downloading – Downloads resume if your network is interrupted.
- Save for Offline Browsing: Save pages to view later when you don’t have an internet connection.
Also Read: Text Plus For PC
mCent for PC File Details
Best Android Emulators Bluestacks & Nox App Player
Operating Systems Windows 7/8.1/8/10
App Developer mCent
Current Version 0.13
How To Install mCent Browser for PC
Officially, there is no version of the mCent Browser for PC that is available anywhere on the web. So, as of now, we’ll have to use workarounds to get the mCent Browser for PC. In this method, we’ll be using Android Emulators such as Nox Player and Bluestack to install and use the mCent Browser for PC.
Additional Info: Android Emulators are basically a piece of software that will make your PC behave like an Android, which will allow the users to install any Android App or game on PC.
Go ahead and follow the below-provided steps properly to install the Android Emulator on your PC successfully. Make sure to download the files from official websites only to ensure safety.
1) Install Bluestacks Emulator On PC
BlueStacks is a well-known emulator of the present time with powerful graphics performance. It’s recommended to download the latest version of Bluestacks Emulator from the official website to ensure the smooth functioning of the mCent Browser for PC.
System Requirement For Bluestacks For mCent Browser For PC
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10 & MAC|
|Processor||Intel or AMD Processor|
|HDD||5GB Free Disk Space|
|Graphics||Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher|
Follow Steps For The Installation Of Bluestacks Emulator
- Go to the official site of Bluestacks and click on the download button to install the Emulator on your PC.
- Open the “Download” folder and Run the Bluestack Emulator file as “Admin” begin the installation.
- Grant the permission to install the Bluestacks App as Admin on your PC
- Now select the path where you want the Bluestacks Emulator to be installed.
- It may take a few minutes for the Emulator to finish installing on your PC, so be patient.
Now you can move to the next step once the installation of Bluestacks Emulator has competed on your PC.
Install mCent Browser for PC
The installation process of the mCent Browser for PC is quite simple and straightforward; in fact, it would take a few minutes to finish installing the mCent Browser on your PC with the help of Bluestacks Emulator.
- Launch the Bluestacks Emulator on your PC.
- Sign in with your Google account or create a new one if needed.
- Open play store in Emulator and Search for mCent Browser in the search bar.
- You will see search mCent Browser results for the App go to the official page and just install it.
- mCent Browser for PC will begin to install automatically once the download is complete on your PC.
Now you may start using the mCent Browser for PC after the installation is completed successfully on your Emulator. You may have to grant specific permission for the App to function properly on your PC.
2) Install Nox Player Emulator On PC
Nox Player is a lightweight Android Emulator available for Windows platform. You may use other Android Emulators as well if you wish. But, make sure to install them according to your system’s specifications.
System Requirement For NOX Player For mCent Browser for PC
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista|
|Processor||Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU|
|Memory||1.5GB Ram or 4GB|
|Storage||1 GB free|
Follow Steps For The Installation Of NOX Player Emulator
- Head over to the official site of the Nox Player and download the installation files on your PC from the website.
- Right-click on the “Installation File” and Open it as “Admin” or “Administrator” on your PC.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the Nox Player to start the installation.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard on your PC.
- Wait till the installation is complete, it may take some time to finish depending on your PC speed.
Now you just have to follow the rest of the steps to get the mCent Browser for PC.
How To Install mCent Browser for PC
mCent Browser is officially in the Google Play Store, so you don’t have to download its Apk file or install it manually like other App. Simply follow these steps, and you will have a mCent Browser for PC within a few minutes.
- Once the Nox Player setup is complete, open it up and wait for a few seconds to load.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google account or create a new account.
- After successful sign-in, Navigate to Google Play Store from the App Drawer.
- Use the “Search” option in the Play Store to find the mCent Browser on your Emulator.
- Select the “install” option on the official page to start downloading the mCent Browser.
The installation will be carried out automatically once the download is complete on your Emulator. You just have to wait for a few seconds and grant the necessary permissions after the App is installed. That’s all; now, you may start using the mCent Browser.
Follow the steps and download mCent Browser for PC for fast, secure, and smartest web Browser for the excellent experience. In case if you have questions or stuck at any step regarding the installation of the mCent Browser for PC, then reach out to us using the comment section.