Netflix is one of the most popular stremaing platform nowadays with hundreds of titles. You can watch your favorite movies or TV shows on Netflix. However, sometimes, Netflix users might face different errors while watching their favorite movie or TV show. One of the common errors that Netflix users face is the error code UI3010 on their devices. Specially, users who are watching Netflix on Mozilla Firefox browser might face this issue.
If you are facing the same issue on Netflix, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Netflix error code UI3010 on your device easily. We have described the reasons for this error as well as the solutions to fix this issue. So, just follow the steps below to fix this error of Netflix, and watch movies and TV shows on Netflix without any issues. You can also read about fixing Netflix error code UI3012 on your device.
Table of Contents
Why Netflix is Showing Error Code UI3010?
There can be different reasons why you are getting this error code on Netflix. Below, we have described some of the common reasons.
- Browser Issue: This issue can be because of the browser you are using. Users who use Mozilla Firefox browser has reported this error. So, this could be due to changes in the system from Netflix that prevents the browser from streaming movies and TV show tiles on their platform.
- Extension: Sometime, different extensions can also cause this problem. Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, both supports extensions. So, if you are using an extension that’s causing conflicts with Netflix, then you can face this error code on the platform.
- Internet: It could also be your Internet connection that you are using causing the error. If your Internet isn’t stable or fast, then you might face the issue. So, your Internet connection can cause this problem as well.
- VPN: There are many users who use a VPN to unlock geo restricted movies and TV shows on Netflix. So, if you are using a VPN to watch Netflix, then it might cause the error. Specially, free VPN providers can cause the problem.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix the issue.
How to Fix Netflix Error Code UI3010?
1. Reinstall/Change Browser
As Mozilla Firefox users mostly get the error code UI3010 on Netflix, if you are using Mozilla Firefox browser, then you need to change the browser and see if it fixes the issue. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then you can use Google Chrome to watch Netflix and see if it fixes the issue.
If you want to use Mozilla Firefox, then you can sync your account and then reinstall the browser. Just uninstall it from your device and then install the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Then, open Netflix and check if it’s still showing the error code.
2. Disable Extension
The next thing you need to do is to disable all the extensions in your browser. Because of extension issues, you can also face this error on Netflix. So, just disable the extension and see if it fixes the issue. Below, we have described how you can disable extensions in Google Chrome browser. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open Chrome browser.
- Then, click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the Extensions>Manage Extensions option.
- There, you’ll find all the installed extensions. Disable them one by one.
Now, open Netflix and check if it’s showing the error code.
3. Disable VPN
You can also disable your VPN connection if you are using one to fix the issue. Just disable your VPN connection and open Netflix in your current region. This might help you to fix the Netflix error code UI3010 on your device.
4. Check the Internet
If your Internet connection is unstable or slow, then you can change your Internet connection and see if the issue is fixed. Just connect to a different Wi-fi or Ethernet connection or use USB tethering option to use the Internet from your smartphone. Then, open Netflix and check if it’s working.
5. Clear Cache
You can also clear the cache from your browser to fix the error code UI3010 on Netflix. Below, we have described how you can clear cache from Google Chrome browser.
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- Then, click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the ‘Settings’ option from there.
- Now, choose Privacy and security>Clear browsing data option and select ‘Cached images and files’ and ‘Cookies and other sites data’ option.
- Click on ‘Clear now’ to clear the cache.
That’s it. Now, open the browser and open Netflix. Then, see if it’s showing the error code.
I hope you liked this guide about fixing Netflix error code UI3010 on your device. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any question or quaries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.