It’s been a while since Google released the Pixel 3a device. However, over time, users have faced various issues with their devices. And Pixel 3a not charging issue is one of the most common issues that users have faced. So, if you are facing charging issues with your Pixel 3a device, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place.
Below, we have described how you can easily fix Pixel 3a not charging issue. We have described different solutions to troubleshoot the charging problem on your Pixel 3a and described how you can solve it yourself. So, just read this guide completely if you want a solution for the charging issue on this device. You can also read about fixing Pixel 3 keeps restarting issue.
Why My Pixel 3a Is not Charging?
There could be several reasons why your Pixel device is not charging. Most of the time, it happens because of hardware issues. However, there could be other reasons as well why your Pixel device has sharing issues. Below, we have described the most common reasons why you might face this issue on your Pixel device.
- Charging Adapter Issue: If the charging adapter that you are using isn’t working properly, then you can face charging issues on your device. So, this could be a major reason behind the charging issue on your Pixel device.
- Charging Cable: If the charging cable, that you are using to charge your Pixel phone, if it’s not working properly, then you can also face this problem. Over time, the charging cable gets weaker. So, this could be a reason behind the problem.
- Charging Port: Sometimes, dust gets inside the charging port of your Pixel devices. Because of this, the charging cable might not get connected properly to your device. So, this could also be a reason why you might face this problem.
- Hardware Issue: Most of the time, it’s the charging hardware of your device behind this problem. If there are issues with the charging port or the motherboard of your device, then you can face such issues with your device.
- Battery Issue: If the battery of your Pixel 3a is dead, then you can also face this issue. So, battery can play a big role for charging problems of your device.
- Software Bug: Although the chances are low, this could be a software bug as well as why your Pixel device isn’t charging. So, the software can also play a role in this problem.
How to Fix Pixel 3a Not Charging Issue?
Below, we have described some DIY solutions that’ll help you to fix the Pixel device not charging issue. So, you can try the solutions and see if they are working for you.
1. Change the Charger Adapter
The first thing that you need to do to fix this issue with the Pixel device is, you should change the charging adapter. Because of a faulty charging adapter, you can face charging issues. Also, make sure you are using a compatible charging adapter with your Pixel device. Just get a compatible charging adapter, and plug the charging cable into it. Then, see if your Pixel device is charging.
2. Change the Charging Cable
If your Charging adapter is okay, and there are no issues with the charging adapter, then you need to change the charging cable that you are using. Pixel 3a has a Type-C charging port. So, you can use any Type-C charging cable to charge your device. Just get a charging cable for testing, and then see if your device is charging with it. Because of the charging cable issue, you can face charging problems with your Pixel 3a device. So, just change the charging cable, and see if it’s working.
3. Clean Charging Port
Sometimes, dusts can get into the charging port of your Pixel device. If that happens, you may face issues with charging. So, you can clean your charging port, and then see if it works. Just get a cotton swab, and clean the charging port of your device. Then, plug in your charger, and connect with your device. Then, see if it’s working.
4. Update Software
As told earlier, it could be a software bug as well why your Pixel 3a isn’t charging. So, if there are issues with the software, you can try updating the software version of your device, and see if the bug is fixed. Below, we have described how you can update your Pixel 3a device. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option of your device.
- Then, scroll down, and go to the System>Advanced>System update option where you can check for updates.
- Just check for software updates there, and see if there’s an update available.
- Install an update if there’s any.
That’s it. Now, just check if the charging problem is solved on your device.
5. Contact Service Center
The last, but the least method to fix Pixel 3a charging issue is, you can contact your service center. If there are issues with the internal hardware or battery of your device, then you can’t fix it yourself. So, you’ll need help from the service technician to fix this issue with Pixel 3a. So, just contact the service center, and tell them about your issue. They’ll help you to fix it.
So, guys, I hope you liked this guide about fixing the charging issue of Pixel 3a. If you did, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.