Samsung Galaxy S12 is a budget Android device from Samsung. However, many users around the world of this device have complained that their device is not turning on all of a sudden. If you are also a Samsung A12 user, and facing the same issue, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Samsung A12 not turning on issue easily.
We have described the step-by-step guide to fix this issue with Samsung Galaxy A12. We also have described the possible reasons behind this issue and why the Samsung A12 is not turning on. So, you can just follow the steps below, and fix this problem with your Samsung A12 easily. You can also read why is mobile data not working in my Samsung device.
Table of Contents
Why is My Samsung Galaxy A12 is Not Turning On?
There could be several reasons why your Samsung smartphone isn’t turning on. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind this issue.
- Faulty Battery: One of the most common reasons why you’re facing this issue with the Samsung Galaxy A12 is because of the faulty battery. If the battery of your device is damaged or not charging, then you might face the issue. This could be due to overcharging or any other reason why the battery is damaged.
- Faulty Charger: Sometimes, it could also be the faulty charger that’s causing the issue. If the charger of your Samsung Galaxy A12 is damaged, then you can face this problem. If the battery is drained and the charger is not working, the device won’t turn on.
- Faulty Motherboard: If the motherboard or the internal components of your Samsung Galaxy A12 is damaged, then you can also face this problem. If the motherboard of your device is not working or has issues, then the device won’t turn on. So, this could be a reason as well.
- Charger Port: Sometimes, it could simply be the charging port of your Samsung Galaxy A12 why the device is not turning on. If the charging port is damaged, then the device won’t charge, and hence won’t turn on once the battery is drained.
- Bricked: It could also be the firmware of your device and why it’s not turning on. If the firmware of your Samsung Galaxy A12 is bricked, then it might not turn on. So, this could be a reason as well.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described how you can fix this issue. So, follow the steps below to fix your Samsung Galaxy A12 not turning on issue.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A12 Not Turning On?
1. Clean the Charging Port
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue is, you need to clean the charging port of your device. Sometimes, dust and obstacles might block the charging port of your device. Due to this, you might face problems charging your device. So, just clean the charging port of the device and check if it fixes the issue.
To clean the charging port, you can use cotton earbuds and clean the charging port. After cleaning, just plug in the charger and see if your device is charging. If it’s charging, then try to turn on the device after a few minutes.
2. Change the Charger
As you can face Samsung A12 not turning on the issue because of the charger, you can change your charger and see if the issue is fixed. You can use any compatible charger to check if the charger is faulty or not. Just use a spare charger and charge your device. Then, try to turn it on and see if it’s turning on.
3. Perform Factory Reset
If your Samsung Galaxy A12 is turning on but stuck at the Samsung logo or you’re facing a boot loop problem, then you can factory reset your device and see if the issue is fixed. Factory reset can solve these issues sometimes. You can use the Volume Up and Power buttons of your device to enter the recovery menu and factory reset your device. So, just reset the device and check if it’s working.
4. Contact Service Center
If your Samsung Galaxy A12 is not turning on due to hardware damage like a motherboard issue or charging port damage, then you should contact your nearest Samsung authorized service center and get your device repaired. Just tell them that your device is not turning on and they’ll diagnose and fix the issue.
If your device is not turning on, it could be frustrating. But, you can just follow the guide above and fix the issue. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.