It’s been a while we have got new technologies to transfer files between devices. Bluetooth was the earliest technology to transfer files from one device to another. However, nowadays, we have new technologies that help us to transfer files wirelessly via Wi-fi. And there are different applications are available that help to do that. One of the apps that helps to transfer files between devices is the ShareAll app. If you are looking for a way to get ShareAll for your PC, then you just have come to the right place.
Below, we have described different methods that’ll help you to use ShareAll on your PC. So, if you want to get this app on your PC, and transfer files from your PC to your smartphone, and vice versa, then keep reading this guide. Although the ShareAll app isn’t officially available for PC, we have described the method to use it on your PC. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below, and you’ll be able to get it on your PC easily without any issues. Just follow the methods that we have described, and you’ll be able to transfer the files without an issue. You can also read about getting Lion VPN for PC.
ShareAll is an offline file transferring app that helps you to transfer different files like photos, videos, music, movies etc from one device to another. This app is officially available for Android OS as of now. So, you can get it on your device, and transfer files from one device to another easily without any issues.
One of the best things about ShareAll is the speed that it takes to transfer files from device to device. As ShareAll uses Wi-fi technology rather than traditional Bluetooth technology to transfer the files, the speed that you get while transferring the files is really good. So, you can transfer files from one device to another easily with the ShareAll app.
This app can transfer files without any Internet connection. That means you don’t require any type of Internet connection to share the files. This helps you to transfer big-sized files from one device to another easily. The interface of ShareAll is also user-friendly. So, you can transfer files easily without any issues.
However, the ShareAll app is available for Android OS officially. That means you can’t get it on your PC officially and transfer files from your phone or PC. But, there are ways to use ShareAll app on your PC. Below, we have described the methods to do that. So, just follow the methods below to start transferring files without an issue.
ShareAll App Features
ShareAll app has various features in it. We have described some of the top features of this app.
- Transfer any file: You can transfer any file from one device to another using the ShareAll app. No matter if it’s music, picture, movie, or any other file type, just use the ShareAll app on your device, and you can transfer the files easily.
- No Limit: There’s no limit on the file size that you transfer with the ShareAll app. You can transfer unlimited-sized files with this app. So, even for big-sized documents, videos, and other file types, you can use this app to transfer files easily without any issues.
- Transfer Wirelessly: ShareAll app helps to transfer files wirelessly from one device to another. So, you don’t require any physical connection between the devices to transfer the files. It’ll help you to transfer them wirelessly from one device to another.
- Easy to Use: It is really easy to use the ShareAll app on your device to share the files between two devices. The simple interface will help you to transfer them without an issue.
- Free: ShareAll app is completely free to download and use. You can use it on your device without getting a subscription. So, just get this app on your device, and start transferring the files from one device to another.
ShareAll for PC – Download for Windows
|App Name||ShareAll for PC|
|Developer||Luko Parallel App Pvt Ltd|
|Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox Player|
As told earlier, ShareAll app is officially available for Android OS. So, you can’t get this app on your PC officially for file sharing. However, there are ways to use ShareAll on your PC. And when you get this file transferring app on your PC, you can transfer files from your PC to your smartphone or from your smartphone to your PC easily. This way, file transferring between your PC and smartphone will become easy. You won’t require any USB connection to transfer the files.
To install and use ShareAll on your PC, all you need to do is to get an Android emulator on your PC, and install the Android emulator to transfer the files. After installing and opening this app on your PC, you just have to connect to the device that you want to use for sending or receiving the files. This will work same as using the app on an Android device. So, you won’t face any issues when using ShareAll on your PC using the emulator.
How to Get ShareAll for PC?
To use this app on your PC, just follow the process below.
- First of all, download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Now, open the emulator, and open Google Play Store in it.
- Then, sign-in with your account and search for the ShareAll app there.
- Now, install it on your PC using the emulator. You can also download the ShareAll apk manually on your PC and install it using the emulator.
- That’s it. Now, just open ShareAll on your PC, and connect to the device.
Now, you can start transferring any file you want.
ShareAll is a popular app to transfer files from one device to another. So, if you want to do it from your PC, you just need to follow the above steps. We have described the method to do it easily on your PC. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.