Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming platforms nowadays that offers worldwide music streaming for users. Over time, Spotify has introduced various features on their app that help music lovers to enjoy this platform. And Spotify enhance button feature is one of these useful features that you can get on your Spotify app.
In this guide, we have described the Spotify enhance button and what it does. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most useful features of Spotify that you can use if you are a regular user of this platform. Below, we have described how you can enhance your music-listening experience with the help of this feature of Spotify and find your favorite music on this platform. So, keep reading this guide if you want to know about the enhance feature of Spotify. You can also read about fixing Spotify error code auth 73.
Table of Contents
Spotify doesn’t need an introduction. It is one of the most popular music streaming apps worldwide. Although Spotify isn’t available in all locations of the world, in locations where it is available, people love to listen to their favorite music on Spotify. You can get the Spotify app on your Android or iOS device, or use the web version to listen to your favorite music on this platform.
Spotify offers a freemium model where you have to get a subscription to enjoy all the features of their app. You’ll find music, from all around the world that you can listen to easily and enjoy with the Spotify app. So, when it comes to music listening platforms, the name of Spotify comes at the top. So, just use it on your device, and listen to your favorite music easily.
What is the Spotify Enhance Button?
The enhance feature is a really useful feature that is recently introduced by Spotify. After they have added this feature to the Spotify app, people all over the world are praising this feature as it is can improve your music listening experience. But let me tell you what it really does.
You can create your own playlist on Spotify, and add your favorite music to it. This helps you to make a list of your favorite music and you can listen to them one by one anytime you want. When you create a playlist on Spotify, you don’t have to search for all your favorite music, and play them one by one. You can just open the playlist you created and play the music from there.
And you’ll get the enhance button when you open your playlist on Spotify. What this button does is, add 30 related or personalized music according to the music, available in your playlist. In simple words, it adds more music similar to the music, that is available in your playlist. So, If you want to find more music like your playlist music, this feature will be really useful for you.
Although it is a really useful feature, the enhance feature of Spotify is available in some selected locations only. Also, you should have a Spotify premium subscription to use this feature. The music-adding limit is up to 30 music as of now. If you ignore these limitations, then it’s no doubt that the enhance feature of Spotify can improve your music listening experience without any issues. So, just use this feature to get more music in your playlist that you like.
It’s really easy to use the enhance feature of Spotify in your playlist. You get this feature in your playlist, so you can access it from there. Below, we have described how you can get access and use the Spotify enhance button.
How to Use Spotify Enhance Button?
To use this feature, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- First of all, open the Spotify app on your device.
- Log in with your Spotify premium account, and make sure the enhance feature is available in your country or region.
- Now, open your existing playlist, or you can create a new one.
- Then, click on the ‘Enhanced’ button located at the bottom of the name of the playlist.
- Just wait a few seconds, and you’ll see that it has added 30 more songs or music according to your playlist. This is your personalization playlist, added more music by Spotify according to your choice.
As of now, there’s no way to remove all the music at once that are added using the Enhance button of Spotify. So, if you want to remove music that you don’t like, you have to do it manually one by one.
How to Fix Spotify Enhance Button Not Working?
There could be several reasons why the Spotify enhance button might not work on your device. Below, we have described some of the common reasons and how you can fix the Spotify enhance button not working issue.
- Not Available in Your Country: As of now, the enhance feature of Spotify is available in some selected locations only. So, if it’s not available in your location, you might not be able to use it.
- Cache Issue: If there’s cache issue with the Spotify app, then you can face this problem. All you need to do is to go to the Settings>App Management>App List option, and then find the Spotify app there. Then, just click on the ‘Storage’ option and clear both cache and data from there. Now, open the Spotify app, and see if the enhance button is working.
- Update App: The enhance button of Spotify is available in the latest version of the Spotify app only. So, if you are using an old version of the Spotify app, you might not find this feature. So, just update the app to the latest version, and see if you are able to use this feature.
- Reinstall Spotify: Last, but not least thing that you can do is, you can reinstall the Spotify app on your device, and see if it’s working.
I hope you liked this guide about the enhance feature of Spotify. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to do that easily. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below.