It’s been a while since Tinder introduced the fast chat or blind date feature to its users. There are many users who use this feature on their devices. However, some users have complained that the fast chat feature of Tinder is not working on their devices. If you are facing the same issue, then you just have come to the right place. Below, we have described how you can fix the fast chat feature on this popular dating app.
There could be various reasons why the fast chat feature is not working on Tinder. Below, we have described the reasons along with solutions. So, you can follow the methods below, and fix Tinder fast chat not working issue easily. All you need to do is to follow the methods to get this feature in your Tinder app. After following, you’ll be able to fix it successfully. You can also read about fixing Tinder not working issue.
Table of Contents
What is Fast Chat Feature on Tinder?
Tinder is one of the most popular dating platforms out there. There are millions of users who use Tinder on their devices regularly. However, if you want to chat with the people who you like, you must have a match.
But recently, Tinder introduced a fast chat feature to its users. The fast chat or blind date is an exciting feature of Tinder that has been introduced to us. Because, this feature does is, it allows the users to chat with people without a match on the platform. To use this feature, you have to answer some questions on the platform, and they’ll connect to a user with whom you can chat.
You can leave the chat anytime if you don’t like it. However, you won’t be able to view their profile until you get a match. So, it’s more like a ‘Blind date’ feature of Tinder. This feature of Tinder is not available in every country. Also, you can use this feature Tinder from 6 P.M to 12 A.M only.
Why Fast Chat Feature is Not Working on Tinder?
There could be several reasons why this feature of Tinder might not work on your device. Below, we have described common reasons behind this issue.
- Not available in your region: In some countries, the Tinder fast chat feature is not available. So, if this feature is not available in your country or region, you won’t be able to use this feature of Tinder. So, this could be a reason why you might face issues using it.
- VPN: If you are using a VPN to use Tinder on your device, then you might get issues. The fast chat feature might not work if you are using a VPN on your device and using Tinder.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the Tinder app, then you can face the fast chat feature not working issue. The latest version of the Tinder app is required to use the fast chat feature.
- Time: The fast chat feature is available from 6 P.M to 12 A.M according to your local time. So, you’ll only be able to access the feature in that time zone. If you are trying to use it other than the dedicated time zone, it might not work on your device.
- Cache Issue: It could also be the cache issue why Tinder fast chat feature is not working on your device. So, if there’s a cache issue with the Tinder app, you might face this problem.
How to Fix Tinder Fast Chat Not Working Issue?
There are different methods are available to fix this issue with Tinder. Below, we have described the methods that’ll help you to fix this issue. So, you can follow the methods one by one, and use Tinder fast chat on your device.
1. Check if Fast Chat is not Available
The fast chat feature of Tinder is available all over the world except in Korea, Japan, and Denmark. So, if you are living in these countries, you might not be able to use the fast chat feature.
2. Turn off VPN
If you are using a VPN to browse Tinder, then you need to turn off the VPN and see if it’s working. Because of a VPN connection, you can face the fast chat feature issue. So, you just need to change the VPN server or turn off the VPN if possible, and then check if it’s working on your device.
3. Update the App
If you are using an outdated version of the Tinder app on your device, then you need to update the app to fix the fast chat feature not working issue. You have to use the latest version of the Tinder app to use this feature. To update the app, just open Google Play Store, and search for the Tinder app there. Then, click on the ‘Update’ option to update the app.
4. Clear Cache
The next method to fix Tinder fast chat feature not working issue is, you can clear the cache from Tinder app, and see if it’s working. Because of cache issue, you may not able to use this feature. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to clear the app cache of Tinder.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- There, search for the Tinder app, and click on it.
- Now, choose the ‘Storage’ option, and click on both ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ option.
It’ll clear the cache. Now, just open Tinder on your device, and check if it’s working.
5. Reinstall Tinder
Last, but not least method to fix Tinder fast chat not working issue is, you can reinstall the Tinder app on your device. If there’s a bug or glitch in the app, then you can reinstall it to fix the issue. So, just go to Settings>App Management>App List option, and uninstall the app from there. Then, open Google Play Store on your device, and install the latest version of Tinder app from there.
If you are able to use the fast chat feature of Tinder, just follow the above methods to fix it. Above, we have described different methods to fix this issue of Tinder easily. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.