Art editing has already become a mandatory step before posting a photo to social media. But it’s not always possible to get to a PC and edit the image in the usual editor. That’s why we’ve gathered the most popular photo editing apps for your smartphone. Their interface is even easier than PlayAmo casino Australia games, and their features are even greater than professional Photo Editing Tools offer their users.
PicsArt- Photo Editing Tools
This is more than just a photo and video editing app. Inside the platform you can:
- Search for users.
- Subscribe to accounts and hashtags.
- Participate in challenges.
- Vote for your favorite works.
There is a free version with reduced features. Here are the features of the free version:
- 15 standard tools (cropping, cloning, adjusting exposure, white balance and sharpness, automatic photo enhancement, etc.).
- More than 25 effects (each has settings).
- You can cut out objects in the photo (the whole, highlighting the outline or shape).
- Create collages.
- Adding text, drawings.
- Tools for retouching: smoothing and changing skin tone, changing hair color, eyes color, teeth whitening, figure correction.
It has a premium version, which includes:
- Music Library.
- New filters, stickers, fonts and templates.
- No watermark on videos.
- Additional tools for retouching.
- Save images in high quality.
- Remove unnecessary objects from the image.
- Stock photo library.
- No ads.
Compared to PicsArt, it looks more complicated. But for beginners, there are tutorials.
Like PicsArt, it isn’t just an editor but also a platform for demonstrating creativity. You can subscribe to other users and share your photos.
There is a paid version. It gives you access to additional features:
- More than 150 styles from professional photographers.
- Restoration brush (removes unnecessary objects from the photo).
- Masking – corrects areas of the image with high precision.
- Artificial Intelligence – it will tell you which styles are more suitable for the selected photo.
- RAW file editing.
- Ability to share the process of creating a photo with other users in Discover.
- Adobe Creative Cloud storage.
Foodie is popular among food bloggers. There are 23 filters for different types of food (meat, desserts, spaghetti, fruit). There are also filters for selfies, interiors, and nature.
Each filter can be further adjusted and changed:
- Brightness, contrast.
- Foreground color.
- Sharpness and blur.
Users share “photo recipes”. Beneath the photo, there are instructions on how to get the same effect.
The app allows you to create your own presets and apply them to other photos. This will save processing time.
You can create a preset in the “Styles” tab. You need to apply changes to the photo, go to the end of the list and click “+”. You only need to enter the name of your preset.
You can delete and change your own styles by opening the menu (“ellipsis” at the end of the list of styles). If you want to share your preset with friends, click on the layers icon in the upper right corner. And in the menu that opens, select “QR Style”.
The “+” button allows you to add your own preset. By clicking on the “ellipsis” you can open all your presets. You can share the photo on social media, make a QR code for it, or download it to your smartphone.