Truist Mobile is the official mobile banking app for Truist Bank customers. They can check balances, transfer payments, and do a lot of things with this mobile banking application. However, many Truist mobile banking users often face issues with the app. Sometimes, they face the Truist app not working on their devices. If you are facing the same issue, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Truist mobile banking app not working issue on your device. We also have described the possible reasons behind this problem with the Truist mobile banking app and the methods to fix this problem. So, you can read this guide completely to fix this issue with this app. You can also read about Dunkin’ app not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why is the Truist Mobile App Not Working?
There could be several reasons why this app isn’t working on your device. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind this.
- Server Issue: The most common reason behind this problem is server outage. If there’s server outage of the Truist mobile app, then you might face problems while opening or using this mobile banking app. So, this could be a reason why you’re facing the issue.
- Rooted Device: If you are using the Truist mobile app on a rooted Android device, then it can create problems. Nowadays, many banking or finance related apps don’t work on rooted devices. So, because of this reason, you might face issues.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the Truist mobile app on your device, then it can get bugs in it. So, because of an outdated version of the app, you can also face problems.
- Cache Issue: Sometimes, because of an uncleared cache, you can also face the Truist mobile app not working. So, the cache can create problems.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix it. So, just follow the methods below to fix this problem with the Truist mobile app.
How to Fix Truist Mobile App Not Working?
1. Check the Server
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue with the Truist mobile banking app is, you have to check if the bank server is working or not. Sometimes, there might be issue with the server and because of this, you can face this problem. You can simply go to https://downdetector.com/status/truist/ and check if it’s showing that Truist is down. If it’s showing that there are issues with the server, then you just need to wait until it fixes the issue. After the server issue is fixed, just open the Truist app and see if it’s working.
2. Unroot Phone
If you are using the Truist app on a rooted Android device, then you need to unroot the device to fix the issue. Because of security reasons, banking apps might not working on rooted Android devices. So, just unroot your device or try to use the Truist app on another device. Then check if it’s working.
3. Update the App
If you are using an outdated version of the Truist app on your device, then just update the app to the latest version and see if it fixes the issue. To update it to the latest version, you can open the Google Play Store or App Store and check if there’s an update available. If available, then just update the app and open it on your device. Then, check if it’s working.
4. Clear Cache
The next method to fix the Truist app not working issue is, you can clear the cache of this app and see if it fixes the problem. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache on your Android device. So, just follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- Now, search the Truist app in the app list and click on it.
- After that, choose the ‘Storage’ option from there and click on both the ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ option.
That’s it. Now, just open the Truist mobile app and check if it’s working.
5. Check the Internet
Because of the Internet connection, you can face the Truist app not working as well. So, just check if there are issues with your Internet connection. You can simply test your Internet speed and check if your Internet is fast and stable. If not, you can change your Internet connection and then try to open the app on your device.
6. Reinstall App
Last, but not least method to fix the Truist app not working issue is, you can reinstall this app on your device and see if it fixes the issue. To reinstall it, just uninstall the Truist app from your device and then download the latest version of the app. Then, open it and check if it’s working.
It could be frustrating when you want to open the Truist app on your device but it isn’t opening or working. When you face this problem, just follow the above methods and see if it fixes the issue. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or quaries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.