X (formerly Twitter) is one of the most popular social media platforms nowadays. After the recent acquisition, it changed its brand name from Twitter to X. However, due to several changes to the platform, users are facing different issues using the X app or the web platform on their devices. One of the reasons that users are facing is, that Tweets are not loading on X. This issue is happening mostly with the X app on smartphones and tablets.
If you are facing the same issue, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix Tweets not loading on this platform. So, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and fix this issue easily. We have described different methods to fix this problem on X. You can also read about fixing Instagram links not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why Tweets are Not Loading on X (Twitter)?
There can be various reasons why you might face this issue. Mostly, X app users might have this problem. It doesn’t load any tweets but shows ‘Tweets aren’t loading right now, try again’. Even after restarting the device, users weren’t able to fix this issue. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why you might face this problem on X.
- Outdated App: This is the most common reason why you might face this issue on X or Twitter. If you have not updated the app for a long time, then it can create such issues. If you are still using the Twitter app, and haven’t updated it to the latest X app, then you can face issues. This is because of changes that happened to the app.
- Server Outage: Sometimes, because of the X server outage, you can also face issues. Sometimes, the server might be down, and because of this, you can face issues with the app. So, this could be a reason why you’re facing the problems.
- Internet Issue: Because of an unstable Internet connection, you can also face Tweets are not loading issue on the X or Twitter app. Sometimes, the Internet connection might be down. And when you try to open the app, it might show the error.
- Cache Issue: Because of uncleared cache of the X app, you can face this problem as well. So, the cache could be one of the reasons why you are facing issues with the X or Twitter app.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue.
How to Fix Tweets are Not Loading on X?
1. Update the App
If you are still using the older version of the Twitter app, then you just need to update it to the latest X app to fix the issue. Updating the app might help you to fix it. Just open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device, and check if there’s an update available. Then, update it to the latest version and see if Tweets are loading or not.
2. Check the Server
The next thing you can do is to check if the X server is down or not. Because of server outage, you can face this issue on X or Twitter. To check if it’s down, you can go to https://downdetector.in/status/twitter/ and check if it’s showing down. If it shows that X is down, then you just need to wait until it fixes the issue.
3. Check the Internet
Because of the Internet connection you are using, you can also face this problem on X or Twitter. Just check your Internet and see if you are getting enough speed or if the Internet is stable. If you are using any VPN connection or a custom DNS, then you can disable it and check if it’s working. You can also change your Internet connection method and connect to a different Wi-fi connection. This will help you to fix the issue with X.
4. Clear Cache
Clearing the X app cache can also help you to fix the issue. Because of uncleared cache, you may face the problem. So, just clear the cache of the X app and check if it’s working. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache of the X app on your Android device. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- Now, search for the X app and click on it.
- After that, go to the ‘Storage’ option and click on both the ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ option.
That’s it. Now, open the X app and check if it’s working.
So, I hope you liked this guide. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.