Blink is one of the most popular home security solutions from Amazon. With the Blink security system, you can monitor your home security. There are various types of Blink cameras are available. And to monitor your home security from anywhere, you need the Blink Home Monitor app. This app is officially available on the iOS App Store, Android Google Play Store, and Amazon App store. However, in this guide, we’ll share the method to get the Blink home security app for PC.
So, if you want to monitor your home security from your PC or laptop, read this guide completely. There’s no official version of the Blink app available for PC. But, we’ll share the method to get it on your PC and use this app to monitor Blink’s home security camera. Below, we have described how to get the app for your PC. So, all you need to do is to follow the steps below to get it on your PC. You can also read about deleting Hulu account permanently.
About Blink Home Monitor App
Blink Home Monitor is the official app from Blink to control the security cameras at your home. Using this app, you can live stream what’s happening at your home through the Blink security cameras. It also has several features to control Blink cameras from your smartphone.
You can view multiple camera vision using the Blink home monitor app. It’ll show different cameras installed at your home like the Living room, Kitchen, Outdoor, etc. And you can choose your preferred camera to monitor your home.
You can also play recordings using the Blink Home Monitor app. So, it’ll also give you the option to choose the storage. Blink Home Monitor app also has a simple and easy interface. And the simple interface will help you to control the cameras from anywhere without any issues.
Blink Home Monitor App Features
- Monitor Your Home: When you buy the Blink security cameras for your home, you can use the Blink home monitor app to view the photos and videos through the camera. So, it’ll help you to get access to all the Blink cameras installed at your home from a single app.
- Control Blink Devices: Not only just cameras, but you can also control other Blink devices through the Blink Home Monitor app. It’ll help you change the Blink devices’ settings from your phone with the Blink Home Monitor app.
- Hear and Speak: If you want to speak through your phone with the Blink security devices, you can also do that. It’ll help you to communicate via Blink security devices. You can do that using the Blink Home Monitor app.
- Easy to Use: Blink app has a really simple and easy interface. So, you won’t face any issues controlling your Blink devices using this app. It’ll help you to use the features of Blink home monitor app without any issues.
- Free: Blink app is free to download and use. So, you don’t have to get a separate subscription for Blink Home Monitor app.
Can I get Blink App on PC?
The Blink security app is available for Android and iOS devices officially. However, there are many users who wants to get the Blink security app on their PC, and want to monitor their home security from their PC.
However, as it is not officially available for PC, you have to use an Android emulator on your PC to get the Blink Home Security app. Using an Android emulator, you can easily get the Blink app on your PC.
Below, we have described how you can get to do that. No matter which version of Windows or Mac you are using, you can just get a compatible emulator, and use Blink app on your PC or laptop easily.
How to Get Blink App for PC?
|App Name||Blink Home Monitor|
|Android Emulator||Bluestacks & Nox Player|
|Supported On||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & Mac|
|Category||Home Security App|
To get Blink on your PC, follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Then, open the emulator.
- Open any browser inside the emulator, and download the Blink app for the Android device file.
- Install the file using the emulator.
That’s it. Now, just open it, and connect Blink devices to your PC. You can use the Blink app without any issues on your PC now.
Although you can’t get Blink on your PC directly, you can use an Android emulator on your PC and install the Blink app. If you liked this guide, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.