Unacademy App For PC: Unacademy is probably the most popular online learning app in the Google Play Store with more than a million downloads from all over India. There is a countless list of similar Apps available in the Online Education sector, but most of them have already started fading since Unacademy started taking over. In Today’s date, Unacademy is used as a primary source of learning by thousands of students in India. If you’re a student or an educator, then Unacademy App For PC would be the most suitable and reliable option for you. In this article, we are going to share the Unacademy app download for pc.
Looking at the current scenario, it’s safe to assume that Unacademy is the one that has simplified the online learning structure. Now any student can prepare for his exams with the help of courses that are available on the Unacademy App. However, some students may find it difficult to learn on their smartphones because of the small size screen there for here is the post for unacademy for pc.
Therefore, it’s recommended to use the Unacademy App on a computer or laptop for attending the live classes or courses. Today, in this article, we’ll be sharing an easy to understand guide for installing Unacademy App for PC. So, without wasting any time further, let’s jump into the unacademy learning app download for pc straight away.
- 10.1" 1080p full HD display; 32 or 64 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Now 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz octa-core processor and 2 GB of RAM
- Longer battery life—Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 2 MP front and rear-facing cameras with 720p HD video recording
What is Unacademy App?
The App is well known among smartphones since it’s quite popular and trending in the Google Play Store these days. In case if you unaware of the App, then here’s a short description regarding the App. Unacademy is a platform where students can gain knowledge on their desired subjects from top educators in the relative field.
An App is an ideal option for both Students as well as for Lecturers or educators. You just have to Sign up as Student to learn or an Educator to start teaching online, from the comfort of your home. On the platform, you will mostly content related to major competitive examinations that are conducted in India such as UPSC, CAT, GRE, etc and related to programming languages as well.
Unacademy boasts a robust league of certified educators from all over the country to ensure your learning is in the safe hands. You should definitely check out the Unacademy and the courses offered over there before you start your preparation for the exams.
In case if you’re still looking for a reason to try out the Unacademy App, then go ahead and read the following list that describes all the features of Unacademy App.
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Updated||May 6 2020|
Features Of Unacademy App For PC
There are absolutely no changes when it comes to using the Unacademy on your PC compared to the Android version. You will get to enjoy all the below mentioned features regardless of what platform you’re using the App on. Before diving into the app’s features, we’d like to clear that Unacademy is an open platform where anyone can sign up as a Student or Educator with relevant credentials.
- Learn from the Top and certified educators in the industry using the Unacademy App on your device.
- Watch experienced professors and lectures live on the Unacademy App to make the learning process easy.
- You will receive special notes on your Topics or lessons from the Educators which would help you a lot.
- Participate in live online exams or quizzes to test your knowledge in any subject or field.
- Ability to easily interact with the Educators and teachers to clear instantly clear your doubts.
- Tons of courses are available on Unacademy for various competitive examinations.
- Watch or download Video courses to watch them later without internet connectivity.
- Subscribe to Unacademy Plus membership to receive specials features and benefits for your studies.
- Share your knowledge as an Educator to millions of students and get paid in return for your efforts.
There are a lot of other things that you would be getting on the Unacademy App once you subscribe to the Plus membership. Before that, make sure to download and install the App on your PC by following our step by step guide.
- 【3G Phone Call & 2.4G WIFI Connect】---The newest tablet support 2pcs phone card insertion, enable you to call or send messages to anyone anywhere anytime even without wifi. The wifi connection perfect for fast connecting network .
- 【Incredible Storage】---- Featuring with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal Storage, (MicroSD Expandable to 128GB), it is perfect for running a mass of entertainment apps fluently, such as Youtube, Instagram, Skype, etc.
- 【Excellent in Fast Response】---Featuring Android 9.0 operating system of four high-performance 1.3 GHz Quad Core CPU, ensures an ultra-smooth gaming and speedy multimedia using experience.
- 【Great Viewing Experience】---178 degree of viewing experience at all angles through a combination of 10.1 inch 800x1280 IPS display, perfect for watching HD movies, playing games and reading eBooks on chair or bed.
- 【Huge Capacity Battery】---Equipped with a 6000mAh built-in rechargeable battery, enables 6-8 hours mixed-use on the go.
Also Read: How To Download Unacademy Videos Free
Requirements For Unacademy App on PC
Talking about the Unacademy App For windows, you just need to sign up with your Email address and mobile number to get started. But, there are a few requirements that you should make sure of, in order to install the Unacademy App on your PC. Go ahead and look at the below-provided requirements before going with the installation process.
- Make sure you have at least 2 GB of free space on your Hard Disk.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM is required for the smooth functioning of the Unacademy App on your PC.
- Your PC should be running on Windows version 7 or higher to proceed with the installation.
- Internet connectivity is required to download the necessary applications for Unacademy App on your PC.
Note:- The above-mentioned requirements are necessary to install the Android Emulators such as Bluestack or Nox Player that are required for the installation of the Unacademy App. You may proceed with the installation process if you have all the above requirements on your PC.
- 8" HD display, 2X the storage (32 or 64 GB of internal storage and up to 1 TB with microSD card) + 2 GB RAM.
- All-day battery life - Up to 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music.
- Now with USB-C for easier charging. Fully charges in under 5 hours (with included cable + adapter).
- 30% faster thanks to the new 2.0 GHz quad-core processor.
- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported).
How To Install Unacademy App On PC
Officially, there is no PC version of Unacademy available anywhere on the web. So, as of now, we’ll have to use workarounds to get the App installed on PC. In this method, we’ll be using Android Emulators such as Nox Player or Bluestack to install and use the Unacademy on PC.
Additional Info: Android Emulators are basically a piece of software that will make your PC behave like an Android, which will allow the users to install any Android app or game on PC.
Go ahead and follow the below-provided steps properly to install the Android Emulator on your PC successfully. Make sure to download the files from official websites only to ensure safety.
How To Install Nox Player
Requirement For Nox player
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista|
|Processor||Dual Core AMD or Intel CPU|
|Memory||1.5GB Ram or 4GB|
|Storage||1 GB free|
Nox Player is a lightweight Android Emulator available for Windows platform. You may use other Android Emulators as well if you wish. But, make sure to install them according to your system’s specifications. Follow the steps for unacademy app download.
- Head over to the official site of the Nox Player and download the installation files on your PC from the site.
- Right-click on the “Installation File” and Open it as “Admin” or “Administrator” on your PC.
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the Nox Player to start the installation.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard on your PC.
- Wait till the installation is complete, it may take some time to finish depending on your PC specs.
Now you just have to follow the rest of the steps to get the unacademy download for pc.
How To Install Unacademy App On PC
Unacademy is officially in the Google Play Store, so you don’t have to download its Apk file or install it manually like other Apps. Simply follow these steps and you will have Unacademy App on your PC within a few minutes.
- Once the Nox Player setup is complete, open it up and wait for a few seconds to load.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your Google account or create a new account.
- After successful sign-in, Navigate to Google Play Store from the App Drawer.
- Use the “Search” option in the Play Store to find the Unacademy App on your Emulator or click here for open Unacademy App Directly in Play Store .
- Select the “install” option on the official page to start downloading the Unacademy App.
The installation will be carried out automatically once the download is complete on your Emulator. You just have to wait for a few seconds and grant the necessary permissions after the App is installed. That’s all, now you may start using the Unacademy App to prepare for your exams online.
Frequently Asked Questions about Unacademy App For PC
Go through the following frequently asked questions to clear off the doubts that you may have regarding the usage of the Unacademy App on PC.
Q:- Is it safe to use Unacademy App on PC?
A:- Yes, your account will be banned for using Unacademy App on PC. It’s completely risk-free and safe!
Q:- Can I use Unacademy for free on PC?
A:- Anybody can sign up at Unacademy for free as a Student or Educator. However, there are certain courses on the platform that require a premium membership.
Q:- How to update the Unacademy App on PC?
A:- You can update the app manually or automatically by going into the Google Play Store on your Emulator.
Q:- Is it necessary to use Nox Player for the installation of Unacademy App?
A:- Nox player is an excellent Android emulator to use Android Apps on PC. However, you’re free to use any other Emulators that you may find good to install the Unacademy App on your PC.
That’s pretty much all we’ve got for this article, we hope we’ve covered everything related to Unacademy App For PC. Go ahead and try out the Unacademy App on your PC right away using the guide shared in this article. In case if you have questions or queries regarding the installation of Unacademy on PC, then reach out to us using the comment section.