Do you have an active Numerade subscription, but want to cancel your subscription? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. Numerade is a popular ed-tech platform where you can get answers to education-related questions. It requires a subscription to watch lectures and videos on Numerade. However, if you don’t need the subscription of this ed-tech platform, and want to cancel your subscription, just follow the steps below.
Below, we have described how you can cancel your Numerade subscription easily without any issues. So, you just need to follow the steps correctly, and you’ll be able to cancel your subscription. We have described the step-by-step guide to cancel your subscription. You can cancel it anytime you want. So, just follow the guide below to do that. You can also read about cancelling Pure Flix subscription.
Table of Contents
What is Numerade?
Numerade is a popular ed-tech platform where you can ask questions and get answers. It is a learning platform where you’ll find education related videos, question-answers, etc. There are top educators who create videos that students can watch.
You an use their website or the app to use Numerade for learning purposes. Their app is available for both Android and iOS devices. So, you can get the app on your preferred device and start learning. However, Numerade requires an active subscription. You have to get their subscription to watch education related videos and do other things on the platform.
Numerade has both monthly and yearly subscriptions. They also provide a 7-day trial that you can get before paying for the subscription. After getting the trial, you can decide if you want to pay for the subscription or not. However, if you want to cancel the subscription in the trial period or have an active monthly or yearly subscription, and want to cancel it, then you can do that as well.
Just follow the step-by-step guide below to cancel your Numerade subscription easily without any issues.
Why Cancel Numerade Subscription?
There could be several reasons why people choose to cancel their subscription to this learning platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind canceling a Numerade subscription.
- If you don’t find Numerade helpful or don’t find the subscription worth it, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you subscribed to Numerade for the trial but then decided not to get the subscription, then you can cancel the subscription in the trial period to avoid billing.
- If you found a better education platform than Numerade and want to move to an alternative, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you are receiving too many spam emails from Numerade and want to stop receiving them, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to cancel the subscription. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
How to Cancel Numerade Subscription?
To cancel your subscription, you can use the Numerade website. Below, we have described how you can cancel your subscription from the website. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the Numerade website and log-in with your account.
- Then, click on the Profile icon from the upper right corner of your screen and select the “Billing” option from there.
- There, you’ll find your active subscription. Click on the “Cancel” option to cancel the subscription.
That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled.
If you’ve subscribed to Numerade from your Android device, then you can cancel the subscription from the Google Play Store. Follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Then, click on your profile picture from the upper right corner and go to the “Payments and subscriptions” option.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” option and you’ll find active subscriptions there.
- Choose Numerade from there, and click on the “Cancel subscription” option.
Confirm canceling the subscription and it’ll be canceled.
If you have subscribed to Numerade from your iOS device, then you can cancel the subscription by following the below steps.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your iOS device.
- Then, tap on your name from the top and click on the “Subscriptions” option.
- There, you’ll find an active Numerade subscription.
- Click on “Cancel subscription” to cancel the subscription.
That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled.
Note: If you have opted for the Numerade 7-day trial, then make sure to cancel your subscription before the trial ends. Because, once the trial is ended, it’ll automatically renew the subscription and you’ll be charged. Also, if you have subscribed to Numerade using PayPal, you have to use the PayPal website and cancel the automatic payment from there.
I hope you’ve found this guide helpful. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.