If the internal storage of your smartphone is filled up with photos and videos, it could be a problem. Nowadays, we capture hundreds of photos with our smartphones. However, the fixed internal storage of smartphones can store a maximum amount of photos and videos. But, deleting our photo and video memories isn’t a good option to free up the internal storage of the device. That’s where Photobucket comes in. If you are a Photobucket user but want to delete your account for some reason, then you just have come to the right place.
Photobucket is a photo and video cloud storage service where you can store your favorite photos and videos online and free up your internal storage. Photobucket comes with a subscription that allows you to get an amount of storage to store your photos and videos. However, sometimes, Photobucket users might want to delete their accounts from this platform. If you want to do the same, then let me tell you that you can permanently delete your Photobucket account without any issues. You can also read about cancelling FuboTV subscription.
Table of Contents
Can You Delete Your Photobucket Account?
For many reasons, Photobucket users might want to delete their accounts and remove their images and videos from Photobucket. However, when it comes to deleting your Photobucket account, it’s necessary to know if it’s possible to delete the account or not.
You probably won’t find the account deleting option on the Photobucket app or the website. Because they don’t provide a dedicated option to delete your account. But, that doesn’t mean that you can’t delete your account.
You can manually submit for your account deletion on this photo and video hosting platform and delete your account easily without any issues.
Below, we have described how you can do this. So, just follow the step-by-step guide to delete your account.
Why Delete Photobucket Account?
There could be several reasons why users might want to delete their account from this popular photo and video hosting service. Below, we have described some of the common reasons to delete your account from this platform.
- Privacy Issues: The most common reason why people want to delete their accounts from this platform is because of privacy reasons. If you have privacy issues with Photobucket and don’t feel safe that your data is with Photobucket, then you can choose to delete your account. Deleting your Photobucket account will remove all your photos and videos from their server.
- Unwanted Emails: If you are receiving too many unwanted emails from Photobucket, and don’t want to get spam emails anymore, then you can choose to delete your account. This could be another reason why people choose to delete their accounts from this platform.
- Pricing: If you find Photobucket pricing not worthy, and want to move to another cloud storage platform to store your photos and videos, then you can choose to close your account. This could be another reason why people might choose to delete their accounts from this platform.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to delete your account.
How to Delete Your Photobucket Account?
As told earlier, there isn’t a dedicated option on the website or the app to delete your account. If you want to delete your account, you have to submit it manually and request them to delete your account. Below, we have described how you can do that. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to delete your account easily.
- First of all, open the Photobucket account deleting form from here.
- Now, enter your email address, Photobucket username, and subscription plan, and select the “Delete my Account” option from the dropdown menu. Enter the subject that you want to delete your account, and describe the reason to delete your account.
- That’s it. Now, submit the form.
You’ll get a reply in your email address within 24 hours of submitting for account deletion. Just confirm deleting your account, and they’ll delete your Photobucket account. Also, it can take up to 30 days to permanently delete your Photobucket account.
So, guys, I hope you liked this guide about deleting your Photobucket account. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.