Samsung A70 is a widely used device all over the world. However, sometimes, A70 users might find various problems on their devices. One of the common problems is the Samsung A70 not charging issue. This issue is reported by many users worldwide. If you are facing the same issue with your Galaxy A70, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix this issue with your Samsung Galaxy A70.
We also have described why your Samsung A70 device might not be charging. So, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and fix Samsung A70 not charging issue easily. We have described different methods to fix this issue with your Samsung Galaxy A70 device. So, just follow the steps below, and you’ll be able to fix the issue. You can also read about resetting Samsung Galaxy S10.
Table of Contents
Why my Samsung Galaxy A70 is Not Charging?
There could be several reasons behind the charging issue of the Samsung Galaxy A70. Below, we have described the reasons one by one.
- Charging Module: If the charging module of your Samsung Galaxy A70 is damaged, then you can face this issue. Because of various reasons, the charging module of the device can be damaged. Even for a faulty charging module connector, you can face charging issues on your device.
- Charging Adapter: If the charging adapter or the charging brick of your device is damaged, then you can face this problem. This is one of the most common reasons why you might face issues with your Samsung Galaxy A70 device.
- Charging Cable: Because of a faulty charging cable, you can also face issues with your Samsung Galaxy A70 device. If the charging cable of the device is damaged, then you might face the problem.
- Charging Port: If there’s dust inside the charging cable of your Samsung Galaxy A70 and if the charging cable is unable to connect to your charging port because of that, then you might face this issue. So, this could be one of the potential reasons why you might face the issue.
- Battery Issue: Because of a faulty battery of your Samsung A70, you can also face this problem. Sometimes, the battery of the device might be faulty. So, you might face a charging problem because of that.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue easily.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy A70 Not Charging?
1. Clean the Charging Port
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue is, you need to clean the charging port of your device. Because of the dust in the charging port, you can face non-charging issues on your device. So, just clean the charging port and see if it works. You can use a cotton bud to clean the charging port. Then, plug in the USB cable and see if it works.
2. Change Charging Adapter
The next thing you can do is, you can change the charging adapter of your device and see if it works. Because of a faulty charging adapter, you can face issues with your Samsung A70. So, just use an official compatible charging adapter by Samsung and check if your device is charging.
3. Change Charging Cable
Another thing you can do to fix this issue is, you change the charging cable of your device and see if it fixes the issue. Sometimes, the charging cable might be damaged. So, just replace the charging cable and see if it fixes the issue. You can use any compatible charging cable but an official Samsung charging cable is recommended. So, just change the charging cable and see if it fixes the issue.
4. Press the Back of Your Device
This might be a weird solution for you. However, in different forums on the Internet, many Samsung A70 users have claimed that the charging issue of the device is fixed by pressing the back of the device. Although this might not be the permanent solution, you can try it and see if it fixes the issue.
Just press hard on the back of your device, above the Samsung logo for a few seconds. Do this at your own risk as it can damage the motherboard of other parts of the device. Then, charge your device and see if it’s charging the device.
5. Contact Service Center
If there are issues with the charging module of the device, then it’s recommended to contact the service center to fix the issue. If there are hardware issues like a charging module, charging connector, battery fault, or the charging port is damaged, then it’s better to contact an authorized Samsung service center and get it fixed. You can navigate to the official website of Samsung and find your nearest service center. Then, ask them to fix the issue.
It could be frustrating if your device isn’t charging. However, you can just follow the above methods, and fix this issue. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.