BeReal is a French social media platform where that encourages users to share their photos daily of what they are doing. BeReal is mainly trying to solve fake social media lifestyles where users will be real and share their real status of the users. However, if you are a user of BeReal already, but the app is not working on your device, it could be frustrating. If you are searching for a method to fix this issue with BeReal, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can fix BeReal not working on your device. We have provided different methods that’ll help you to fix the issue with BeReal on your Android or iOS device. We also have described the possible reasons why this app is not working on your device below. So, just keep reading this guide if you want to fix the issue with the BeReal social media app. You can also read about fixing Fox News app not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why BeReal is Not Working on My Device?
There could be several reasons why you might face issues with this social media app. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why this app might not work on your device.
- Internet Issue: If the Internet connection of your device isn’t working properly, and you don’t have an Internet connection with enough speed, then you can face this issue. This could be one of the reasons why this app isn’t working on your device.
- VPN: If you are using a VPN connection while using BeReal on your device, then the app might have problems. When you use a VPN while using BeReal, it might not be able to detect your location properly or fail to connect to its servers. So, this could be a reason why you are facing issues with the app.
- Bugs or Glitches: If there are bugs or glitches in the BeReal app, then it might not work on your device. Specially, if you are using an outdated version of this app on your device, then you can face such issues.
- Server Outage: If there are issues with the BeReal servers, and the app servers are down, then you might face problems using the app on your device. Because of the server outage, you can face problems with the app.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue with the app. So, follow the steps we have described below, and you’ll be able to use the BeReal app without any issues.
How to Fix BeReal App Not Working?
1. Restart Device
The first thing you can do is restart your device and see if the app is working. Sometimes simply restarting your device can solve various issues. So, just do a simple restart and then check if the BeReall app is working or not on your device. If not, then you can proceed to the next methods.
2. Log-out and Login
Next, you can log-out from the BeReal app and then log back in and check if it fixes the issue. This is an effective method to fix various issues with the BeReal app. So, just go to the app menu, and log-out from there. Then, use your phone number and date of birth to log back in. Now, check if the app is working on your device.
3. Update the App
If you are using an outdated version of the BeReal app on your device, then you might have bugs or glitches in the app. So, you need to update the app on your device and see if the issue is fixed. To update the BeReal app, you can open the Google Play Store or App Store on your Android or iOS device, and check if there’s an update available for the app. If there’s an update available, just update the app to the latest version and check if BeReal is working.
4. Disable VPN
You can also disable your VPN connection if you are using one to fix the BeReal app not working issue. A VPN might cause problems when using this social media app on your device. So, just disable the VPN and then check if it works.
5. Clear Cache
The next method to fix the BeReal app not working issue is, you can clear the cache of this app on your device and see if it works. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache of the BeReal app on your Android device. So, just follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option and search for the BeReal app there. When you find it, click on it.
- Now, go to the “Storage” option and click on both “Clear Cache” and “Clear data” options.
That’s it. Now, just open the BeReal app on your device and check if it’s working.
6. Check the Server
If none of the above solutions works, then you can check if BeReal is down or not. Sometimes, the app server might be down, and because of that, you might face the app not working issue. So, just check if the server is down or not and wait if it’s showing that the server is down. You can simply go to this link and check if the server is down. If it’s showing that there are issues with the servers, then you can wait until the server is up, and then try to open the BeReal app on your device.
7. Check for Permission
Bereal needs certain permissions on your device to work. So, you can check if the permissions are granted or not and grant the permissions for the app. Below, we have described how you can check for permissions. So, follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option and search for the BeReal app, then click on it.
- Now, choose the “Permissions” option from there and check if the necessary permissions are granted.
That’s it. Now, open the BeReal app on your device and check if it’s working.
8. Reinstall App
You can also reinstall the BeReal app from your device and check if it works. Just uninstall the existing app from your device and download the latest version of this app from Google Play Store or App Store. Then, log in with your account and check if it’s working.
9. Contact Support
Last, but not least method to fix the BeReal app not working issue, you can contact their support team and ask them to fix the issue. You can contact the BeReal support team via Twitter or Email and then tell them about the issue you are facing. They’ll help you to fix it.
It could be frustrating when you want to use the BeReal app on your device but it isn’t working. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.