Doordash is one of the most popular food delivering platforms in the US. There are millions of users who use this app daily to order food at their homes. However, the drivers or delivery partners of Doordash use the Doordash Dasher app to get information about pickup and delivery. If you want to work for Doordash as their delivery partner, you have to use the Dasher app to do that. But someones, people face issues with the Dasher app. Many users complain about Dasher app login error often.
If you are facing the same error, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Dasher app login error on your device easily without any issues. We have described the reasons behind this error and how you can use the methods to fix the Dasher app login issue. So, just keep reading this guide if you want to know about the fixes. You can also read about fixing Kik not showing new messages.
Table of Contents
Why Dasher App is Showing Login Error?
There could be several reasons why you might face issues logging into the Dasher app. Below, we have described some of the common reasons.
- Server Outage: If there’s a server outage of the Dasher app, then you might find trouble while logging in to the Dasher app. So, this could be one of the reasons why you might face issues.
- VPN: If you are using a VPN while using the Dasher app on your device, then you can also face an error on the app. So, this could be a reason behind the error as well.
- Wrong Credentials: The credentials you are using for logging in to the Dasher app might not be correct. And because of this, you can face login error on the Dasher app. If you are using the wrong username or password, then you might have trouble logging in to the app.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the Dasher app on your device, then the app can get bugs or glitches in it. So, this can be one of the reasons why you might face problems with the Dasher app.
- Cache Issue: If there’s a cache issue on the app, then you can also face problems on the Dasher app. The cache of this app creates problems. So, this could be one of the reasons why you are facing problems with this app.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue easily. So, just follow the methods below to fix it.
How to Fix Dasher App Login Error?
1. Check the Server
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue with Dasher app is, you have to check if Dasher app is down or not. If the app is down, and you are trying to log-in to the app, then you might face issues. You can go to https://downdetector.com/status/doordash/ and check if it’s showing down. If it’s showing that there are issues with the app server, then you just need to wait until the server is up. Then, check and see if it’s working.
2. Turn off VPN
If you are using a VPN while using the Dasher app on your device, then you need to turn off the VPN and then check if it works. As VPN connection changes location, you have to turn off the VPN connection and then try to use the Dasher app on your device. This might help you to fix the issue.
3. Reset Password
Resetting your Dasher account password can also help you to fix login error on the app. So, you can try resetting the password and then check if it works. Just reset the password from the app and try to log-in to the app. Then check if you are able to log-in to Dasher app.
4. Update the App
You can also update the Dasher app on your device and then check if you are able to log-in to the app. To update the app, just open Google Play Store or App Store on your device and see if there’s an update available. If it’s showing that there’s an update available for the app, then you can update the app and open it. Now, try to log-in and see if you are able to log-in to the app.
5. Clear Cache
The next method to fix the Dasher app login error is, you can clear the cache of the app and then see if it works. Below, we have described how you can clear the Dasher app cache. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- Now, search for the Dasher app and click on it.
- After that, go to the “Storage” option and click on both the “Clear data” and “Clear cache” option.
That’s it. Now, open the app and check if you are able to log in to the Dasher app.
6. Contact Support
If any of the above solutions are not working for you, then you can contact Dasher app support and ask them about the issue. You can go to the Dasher support page and try to contact customer support. Then, tell them that you are facing issues while logging in to the Dasher app. They might help you to fix the issue.
So, guys, I hope you liked this guide about fixing the Dasher app login error. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.