Noom is a popular health-tracking app that helps you to keep track of your food intake. However, this is a subscription-based app where you have to get a subscription to use the platform. So, if you are already a Noom app user, and want to know how you can cancel the subscription from this platform, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can easily cancel your Noom subscription.
Along with canceling the subscription, we also have described how you can delete your account from this platform. Many people want to delete their Noom account. But, as there isn’t a built-in option on the Noom app to delete your account, you may face issues. That’s why we have described the method to delete your account from this platform easily. So, just follow the guide below to do that. You can also read about cancelling your Vimeo subscription.
Table of Contents
Can You Cancel Your Noom Subscription or Delete Your Account?
Yes. It is possible to cancel your subscription on this platform. As Noom is a subscription-based service, you can cancel your subscription anytime from this platform. And you can do that directly from the Noom app. However, when it comes to getting a refund, if you cancel your subscription within the 14-day grace period, then you’ll get a refund. Else, you won’t get any refund if you cancel your subscription after that period.
Also, if you want to delete your Noom account, then you can also do that. However, the deleting option isn’t available in the Noom app. Instead, you have to follow a deleting process to delete your account or delete your data from Noom. We have described the complete process below. You can follow the process, and delete your Noom account permanently without any issues.
Why Delete Noom Account or Cancel Subscription?
There could be several reasons why people want to delete their accounts or cancel their subscriptions from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons.
- Found Expensive: If you have found the Noom subscription expensive, and switched to a budget health-tracking solution, then you can cancel the subscription or delete your account completely from this platform.
- Not useful: There are various health tracking platforms available. So, if you want to move to another platform, and don’t want to use Noom on your device, then you can choose to delete your account or cancel your subscription.
- Privacy Issues: If you have privacy issues, and want to delete your information from Noom, then you can choose to delete your account from this platform. It’ll help you to delete your data. So, this could be one of the reasons why you might want to cancel your subscription or delete your account from the platform.
How to Cancel Your Noom Subscription?
If you want to cancel your Noom subscription, and don’t want to be charged any more, then you can do that directly from the Noom app. Below, we have described how you can cancel your subscription on this platform. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the Noom app on your Android or iOS device.
- Then, click on the “Settings” option from the right corner.
- Now, go to the “Manage Subscription” option from there.
- There, you’ll get the active subscription details.
- Now, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option to cancel your subscription.
- That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled and you won’t be charged anymore.
Note: If you cancel your Noom subscription within 14 days of getting it, then you’ll get a refund. Else, you won’t get any refund on the platform.
How to Delete Your Noom Account?
If you want to completely move away from Noom, and delete your Noom account, then you can also do that. Below, we have described the process to delete your Noom account permanently without any issues. So, you can just follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the email app on your phone, or in your browser.
- Then, compose an email and enter the receipt: email@example.com
- Enter the subject: Delete My Noom Account
- Now, enter the description that you want to delete your Noom account completely.
That’s it. Just send the email, and you’ll get a reply from Noom for further processing.
So, I hope this guide will help you delete your Noom account, and cancel the subscription. If you liked this guide, then you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.