Panera Bread is a popular US based fast food chain restaurant where you can get bakery items and various drinks. They have their branches all over the USA. For regular customers, Panera also has an unlimited sip club subscription that allows the customers to get any size of various drinks and refill them. If you have already subscribed to Panera unlimited Sip Club subscription, but want to cancel it, then you can do that as well. Below, we have described how you can do that.
We have described different methods to cancel your Panera subscription from your smartphone, PC, or the Panera app. So, you can choose your preferred method to cancel the subscription, and cancel it without any issues. Just follow the step-by-step guide below to do that easily. You can also read about cancelling your Dazn subscription.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Panera Subscription?
There could be several reasons why people choose to cancel their subscription from this fast food chain restaurant. Below, we have described some of the common reasons to cancel the subscription.
- If you don’t find the subscription useful and don’t want to use it, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
- If you have moved to a new location where the stores are not available, then you can choose to cancel the unlimited Sip Club subscription.
- If you don’t want to go to Panera store and want to move to an alternative, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described different methods to cancel your subscription. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
How to Cancel Panera Subscription?
Using Website & App
If you want to cancel the subscription from the Panera website or the app, then you can follow the guide below.
- First of all, open the Panera website or the app and log in with your account.
- Then, go to the unlimited sip club subscription option from the menu.
- After that, click on the “Cancel subscription” option from there.
That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled.
Using Customer Service
Another method to cancel your subscription is, you can call Panera customer care service and ask them to cancel your subscription. They’ll help you do that. Just call Panera customer service at 1-855-372-6372 and tell them that you want to cancel your subscription. They’ll do that for you.
Note: Make sure to cancel your subscription before at least 7 days of your next billing date.
So, I hope you liked this guide about canceling your Panera subscription. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.