Dazn is a popular subscription based streaming platform where you can stream your favorite sports related content. You need an active subscription to watch the content on Dazn. However, if you have already subscribed to Dazn, but for any reason, want to cancel your subscription, then you can do that as well. In this guide, we have described how you can easily cancel your subscription to this sports streaming platform.
It’s really easy to cancel your Dazn subscription. Because you get the built-in option on their website to cancel your subscription. No matter if you’ve got a monthly or yearly subscription of this sports streaming platform, you can cancel your subscription anytime you want. Below, we have described different methods to cancel your subscription easily without any issues. You can also read about cancelling Mister car wash subscription.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Dazn Subscription?
There can be various reasons why people choose to cancel their subscriptions from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why people might want to cancel their subscription to this platform.
- If you don’t find the subscription useful, or find it not worth it, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you got the Dazn subscription because of a particular sports streaming and the season is ended and you don’t need Dazn anymore, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you are moving to a place where Dazn is not available and you can’t stream your favorite sports with Dazn, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you receive too many emails from from this streaming platform and want to stop receiving spam emails, then you can choose to cancel your subscription of this platform.
- If you are worried about your privacy and don’t want to share your data with Danz, then you can also choose to cancel your subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described how you can cancel your subscription of this platform easily without any issues.
How to Cancel your Dazn Subscription?
It’s really easy to cancel your subscription to this streaming platform. However, if you are subscribed to their monthly subscription plan, then you’ll need to wait 30 days to fully cancel your subscription. For monthly subscribers, Dazn provides 30 30-day chargeable grace period once they choose to cancel their subscription.
That means you’ll be charged for the cancellation remaining days once you choose to cancel your subscription. However, for yearly subscribers, there’s no notice or grace period and you can cancel your subscription anytime you want.
1. On Website
You can cancel your subscription directly from the Dazn website. Below, we have described how you can do that. So, follow the guide below to cancel your subscription.
- First of all, visit the official Dazn website and log-in with your account.
- Then, click on the menu and go to the “My Account” option from there.
- After that, choose the “My Subscription” option.
- There, you’ll get your active subscription listed. Select the subscription and click on the “Cancel subscription” option.
That’s it. It’ll cancel your subscription.
2. On iPhone
If you have subscribed to Dazn via iPhone, then you can follow the guide below to cancel your subscription easily.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your iPhone.
- Then, click on your name from the top of your screen.
- Choose the “Subscriptions” option from there.
- Click on the Dazn subscription and cancel it.
That’s it. It’ll cancel your subscription.
3. On Android
If you are watching Dazn on your Android device and want to cancel your subscription through your Android device, then you can just follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Then, click on your profile picture from the upper right corner and go to the “Payments and subscription” option.
- From there, choose Dazn subscription and click on “Cancel subscription”.
That’s it. It’ll cancel the subscription.
So, I hope you liked this guide about canceling your Dazn subscription. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.