Whitepages is an online directory service that offers online people search by name, phone number or address. You can get information about people online by searching their names, address or phone number using Whitepages. Altough some features are free on this platform, if you need complete information about someone, you need to subscribe to their subscription. If you already have subscribed to Whitepages premium, but want to cancel the subscription now, you can do that as well.
In this guide, we have described how you can cancel your Whitepages subscription easily. You can cancel the subscription using both your mobile and browser. So, just follow the step by step guide below, and you’ll be able to cancel your subscription easily. We have described how you can cancel the subscription without any issues. You can also read about cancelling Roman subscription.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Whitepages Subscription?
There can be several reasons why people choose to cancel their subscription on this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons to cancel the subscription.
- If you don’t find Whitepages useful, and couldn’t find the information you were looking for on this platform, then you can cancel the subscription.
- If you don’t want to use Whitepages anymore, and want to stop paying for the subscription, then you can cancel it.
- If you want to move to an alternative to this online directory platform, and don’t want to use it anymore, then you can cancel the subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described how you can cancel the subscription easily. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
How to Cancel Whitepages Subscription?
To cancel your subscription and turn off auto renew, you can just follow the step by step guide below.
- First of all, open your browser and open Whitepages website on your PC or smartphone.
- Then, log-in with your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the menu icon if you are on mobile or your profile icon if you’re on PC.
- From there, go to the ‘Account settings’ option.
- On the ‘Overview’ tab, you’ll get information about your next due date. Next to it, click on the ‘Cancel auto-renew’ option.
- That’s it. It’ll cancel auto renew.
Now, you can reload the page and you’ll see that your subscription is cancelled.
Cancelling your Whitepages subscription is really easy. You can just follow the above guide, and cancel the subscription easily without any issues. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any question or quaries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.