Zoosk is a popular dating platform that helps you to find your match. You can get the Zoosk app on your Android or iOS device, and use it to find your match. It is a freemium platform. That means, that to use certain features of Zoosk, you have to subscribe to their subscription. However, if you already have subscribed to Zoosk, but want to cancel your subscription for a reason, then you can do that as well.
In this guide, we have described how you can easily cancel your Zoosk subscription from a PC or using the Zoosk app on your mobile. So, just read the step-by-step guide below, and you’ll be able to cancel your subscription from this dating platform easily without any issues. You can also read about deleting Hinge account.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Zoosk Subscription?
There can be several reasons why people choose to cancel their subscriptions from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons.
- If you have found your perfect match, and don’t want to use Zoosk anymore, then you can choose to cancel your subscription.
- If you don’t find this platform useful or find the pricing not worth it, then you can cancel the subscription.
- If you have found another dating platform, better than Zoosk, then you can choose to move away and cancel your existing subscription to Zoosk.
- If you are worried about your privacy and don’t want to share your information with them, then you can choose to cancel the subscription and delete your account.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to cancel your subscription easily without any issues.
How to Cancel Zoosk Subscription?
1. Using PC
If you want to cancel the subscription from a PC, then you can just follow the step-by-step guide below.
- First of all, open the Zoosk website in a browser on your PC and log-in with your account.
- Then, click on the menu option from the left side of your screen and choose the “Settings” option from there.
- Now, again, click on the menu option from the right side of your screen and choose the “Subscription” option from there.
- There, you’ll get information about your Zoosk subscription. Scroll down and choose the “Cancel subscription” option from there.
- Choose the “Unsubscribe” option and select the reason why you want to cancel the subscription.
That’s it. Once you complete the process, your subscription will be canceled.
2. Using App
If you are using the Zoosk app on your Android or iOS device, then you can follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
- First of all, open the Zoosk app on your device and log-in with your account.
- Then, click on the menu from the left side of your screen and go to the “Settings” option from there.
- Now, choose the “Subscription” option from there.
- After that, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose the “Cancel subscription” option.
- Now, complete the process.
After completing the process, it’ll cancel your subscription.
So, I hope you liked this guide about canceling your Zoosk subscription. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.