Are you a Samsung A23 user and want to take a screenshot on your device? If yes, then you just have come to the right place. Samsung A23 is a popular Android device from Samsung. However, users want to take screenshots on their devices for many reasons. If you want to do the same, let me tell you that there are multiple ways to take screenshots on your Samsung A23.
And below, we have described different methods that you can follow to take a screenshot on your Samsung A23 device. So, if the volume or power button of your device isn’t working, and you can’t take a screenshot with the traditional method, you can follow other methods as well to take screenshots on your Samsung A23 device. Below, we have described the methods. You can also read about taking screenshot on your Samsung M02 easily.
Table of Contents
How to Take a Screenshot on Samsung A23?
Below, we have provided step-by-step guides to take screenshots on your Samsung A23 device without any issues. So, you can choose your preferred method, and take the screenshot easily.
1. Using Volume & Power Buttons
The first method to take a screenshot on your device is by using the Volume Down and Power buttons. This is the traditional method to take a screenshot on your device. And below, we have described the step-by-step guide to do that easily. So, just follow the step-by-step guide to take screenshots on your Samsung A23 using the Volume Down and Power Buttons.
- First of all, open the page on your device that you want to capture.
- Then, press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your device simultaneously to take the screenshot.
- It’ll capture your screen. Now, open the edit option to edit the screenshot. Or you can open the gallery of your device, and edit the screenshot easily.
2. Using Assistant
Next, you can use Google Assistant or Samsung Bixby to take the screenshot on your A23 device. You just have to ask the assistant to take the screenshot for you. And it’ll take the screenshot for you. Below, we have described the steps to take a screenshot using the assistant. So, follow the guide below to do that easily.
- First of all, open Google assistant or Bixby on your device. You can use the “Okay Google” method to open Google Assistant or just open the Google app.
- Now, say, “Take a screenshot”.
- That’s it. You’ll see that the assistant has taken a screenshot of your device.
Now, you can open the gallery app of your device and open the screenshot to edit it.
3. Palm Swipe to Capture
This is another interesting way to take a screenshot of your Samsung A23. You can use the palm swipe to capture the feature of your device and take a screenshot easily. This is a special feature that you get on your Samsung device to take a screenshot easily. Below, we have described the method to use this feature and taken a screenshot on your device.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to Advanced Features>Motions & Gestures option from there.
- Now, enable the “Palm swipe to capture” option from there.
- After you enable this feature, just swipe your palm across the screen of your device, and you’ll see that it has taken a screenshot.
You can open the screenshot by opening the gallery option of your device.
4. Using the Notification Panel
You can also use the notification panel of your device to take a screenshot on your device. Follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, swipe down from the upside of your screen.
- Now, click on the “Screenshot” option to capture a screenshot.
- That’s it. Now, open the gallery of your device and you’ll be able to edit the screenshot.
So, I hope you liked this guide. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.