Noom is a popular health tracking and fitness platform that helps you to lose weight and helps in health improvement. Noom is available as an app for both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, many users often face the Noom app not working issue. If you are facing the same issue with the Noom app, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix the issue with this app on your device.
We have described the step-by-step guide below to fix Noom app not working issue. So, all you need to do is to follow the steps below and you’ll be able to fix the problem with the Noom app easily. So, read this guide completely if you want to use Noom app without any issues on your device. You can also read about fixing Webtoon app not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why is Noom App Not Working?
There can be several reasons why the Noom app isn’t working on your device. Below, we have described the reasons one by one.
- Internet Issue: If the Internet connection of your device isn’t working properly, then you might face this issue with the Noom app. If you don’t have a stable or fast Internet connection, then you might have issues opening the Noom app or using it on your device.
- Server is Down: If the Noom app server is down, and you’re trying to open the app at that time, then you can face the problem as well. Sometimes, the app server might be down. So, this could be one of the reasons why you are facing issues.
- Outdated App: If the Noom app is outdated on your device, or you have not updated the app for a long time, then it might get bugs. So, this could be a reason why you’re facing issues with the Noom app.
- Cache Issue: If there are cache issues with the app, then it might cause problems sometimes. So, this could be a reason as well why the Noom app is not working on your device.
How to Fix Noom App Not Working?
1. Restart Device
The first thing you need to do is to restart the device on which you’re using the Noom app. Sometimes, a simple restart can solve problems. So, just turn off your device and then turn it on. Then, open the Noom app on your device and check if it’s working or not.
2. Check the Internet
The next method to fix the Noom app not working issue is to check if your Internet connection is working properly or not. If your Internet connection isn’t stable or fast enough, then you might have issues opening the apps. So, just check if you’re getting enough Internet speed or you can change your Internet connection if required. Then, open the Noom app and check if it’s working.
3. Update the App
If you’re using an old version of the Noom app on your device, then you can update the app and see if it fixes the issue. To update the Noom app on your device, you can open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device and search for the Noom app. Then, check if there’s an update available. If available, click on the “Update” option to update the Noom app and check if it’s working.
4. Check the Server
You can also check if the Noom app server is working or not. If there’s a server outage and you are trying to open the Noom app at that time, you might face issues. So, just check if the server is down or not. You can go to https://www.saashub.com/noom-status and check if it’s showing down. If it’s showing that the Noom server is down, then you just need to wait until the server is up. Then, open the Noom app on your device and check if it’s working.
5. Clear Cache
The next method to fix the Noom app not working issue is, you can clear the cache of the app and see if it fixes the issue. Just follow the steps below to clear the cache from the Noom app on your Android device.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- There, you’ll find the Noom app, click on it and go to the “Storage” option from there.
- Now, click on both the “Clear cache” and “Clear data” option.
That’s it. Now, open the Noom app on your device and check if it’s working.
6. Reinstall App
Last, but not least method to fix the app not working issue is, you can reinstall the app on your device and check if it’s working. Just uninstall the app from your device and download the latest version of the Noom app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Then, open the app and check if it’s working.
So, I hope you liked this guide. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.