Is Pinterest not loading images on your device? If yes, and you want to fix this issue with Pinterest, then you just have come to the right place. You can browse Pinterest images from both PC and smartphone. However, many users often complain that they are not able to view images on the platform or the image simply won’t load. If you are facing this issue, then you can just follow the guide below.
Below, we have described how you can fix the Pinterest not loading images issue on your device easily. We have described different steps that will help you to fix this issue with Pinterest. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to fix the picture-loading issue with Pinterest. You can also read about fixing Discord images not loading issue.
Table of Contents
Why Pinterest is Not Loading Images?
There can be several reasons why you might face issues with Pinterest. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why you might face this problem.
- DNS: If you are not using a custom DNS, then your ISP DNS can cause an issue with Pinterest. So, this can be one of the reasons why you might face the problem.
- Extension: There are both official and unofficial extensions available for Pinterest that help you to get more features on the platform or help you to use shortcuts. However, sometimes, these extensions can cause problems that can lead to images not loading issue on the platform.
- Server Outage: If the Pinterest server is down, then it might cause the images not loading issue. So, because of server outage, you can face this problem on the platform as well.
- Internet Issue: If the Internet connection you are using isn’t stable or fast, then you might face issues on Pinterest. So, this can be another reason why you’re facing problems with Pinterest.
- Cache: Sometimes, the Pinterest app cache or the browser cache of your PC can cause problems. And because of this, Pinterest might have issues loading the images.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the Pinterest app on your device, then it might get bugs and glitches in it. So, this can also be another reason why you’re facing issues.
Below, we have described the methods that’ll help you to fix the issue.
How to Fix Pinterest Not Loading Images?
1. Check the Server
The first thing you need to do is to check if the Pinterest server is working properly or not. If the server is down, then you can face issues. So, just confirm if there’s a server outage. You can simply go to https://downdetector.in/status/pinterest/ and check if it’s showing Pinterest is down. If it’s showing, then you just need to wait until it fixes the server issue. Then, open Pinterest and check if it’s working.
2. Check the Internet
Next, you can check if your Internet connection is working properly or not. If there are issues with the Internet connection, then you can also face such issues. So, just check your Internet connection stability and speed and see if there’s an issue. You can also try switching your Internet connection and then open Pinterest. After that, check if it’s working.
3. Update the App
If you are using an outdated version of the Pinterest app on your device, then you can try updating it to the latest version and see if it fixes the issue. Sometimes, outdated Pinterest can get bugs and glitches. So, just update it to the latest version and check if it works. You can open Google Play Store or App Store on your device and check if there’s an update available. After that, update it to the latest version and check if Pinterest is loading images.
4. Change DNS
Many people have shared that after changing the DNS, they were able to fix the Pinterest not loading images issue. So, you can try changing your DNS address and see if the issue is fixed. Just change the DNS connection on your PC by following the steps below.
- First of all, open the search option on your Windows PC and search for Control Panel and open it.
- Then, go to the Network and Internet>Network and sharing center and then choose the ‘Change adapter settings’ option from the left panel.
- Right-click on your network and then choose the ‘Properties’ option from there.
- Now, choose the ‘Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ option from there.
- After that, choose the ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ option and enter Google (184.108.40.206) or Cloudflare (220.127.116.11) DNS address.
- Now, save and close it.
Then, open Pinterest and check if it’s loading the images.
5. Disable Extensions
The next method to fix Pinterest not loading images is, you can disable Chrome browser extensions and see if it fixes the issue. Below, we have described how you can disable extensions on Chrome. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Then, click on the three dots from the right corner and go to the Extensions>Manage Extensions option from there.
- There, you’ll find the installed extensions. Disable them all, especially extensions related to Pinterest.
Now, open Pinterest and check if it’s loading the images.
6. Clear Cache
Clearing the Pinterest app cache or the browser cache can also help fix the Pinterest not loading images issue. Below, we have described how you can clear the Pinterest app cache or Chrome browser cache.
- First of all, open the Chrome browser on your PC.
- Then, click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
- From there, choose the Time range to ‘All Time’ and select ‘Cookies and other sites data’ and ‘Cached images and files’ options.
- That’s it. Now, close Chrome and open it again.
Now, open Pinterest and check if it’s loading images.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your Android device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option.
- Now, search for the Pinterest app and click on it.
- After that, choose the ‘Storage’ option from there and click on both ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’.
- That’s it. Now, open the Pinterest app.
Now, check if it’s loading images.
It can be frustrating if you want to view an image on Pinterest but it’s not loading. If you liked this guide fixing the issue, then share it using the share buttons below. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.