CheckPeople.com is an online people lookup service that helps you to look up a person’s criminal records, contact details, social media accounts, and many more details. However, in order to get complete information about the person, you need to get their subscription. But sometimes, after getting the subscription, many users might want to cancel their checkpeople subscription. If you want to do the same, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can cancel Checkpeople subscription easily without any issues. Below, we have described different methods to cancel the subscription easily. So, if you are not happy with their service, don’t find it helpful, or for any reason want to cancel the subscription, then just follow the step-by-step guide below. And you’ll be able to cancel the subscription easily. You can also read about cancelling your Totalav subscription.
Table of Contents
Why Cancel Checkpeople Subscription?
There can be several reasons why people choose to cancel their subscriptions from this platform. Below, we have described some of the common reasons to cancel the subscription.
- If you don’t find this reverse people looking service useful enough, then you can choose to cancel the subscription.
- If you don’t like their pricing and don’t want to pay for the subscription, then you can cancel the subscription.
- If you are worried about your security or privacy, and don’t want to use Checkpeople.com anymore, then you can cancel the subscription.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to cancel the subscription easily. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
How to Cancel Checkpeople.com Subscription?
Checkpeople doesn’t provide a direct option to cancel the subscription. Instead, you have to contact them and then ask them to cancel the subscription. Below, we have described the methods to contact Checkpeople and cancel the subscription. So, choose your preferred method, and you can cancel the subscription easily.
1. Contact Form
You can use their contact form to contact them and request to cancel the subscription. Below, we have described how you can do that easily. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the checkpeople.com contact form from here: https://checkpeople.com/company/contact
- Now, enter your First and last name and email address, and select the topic as ‘Cancellation’.
- Then, enter the message that you want to cancel the subscription and then submit.
That’s it. Now, you’ll get a reply in your email once your subscription is canceled.
You can also send an email to Checkpeople customer service and ask them to cancel the subscription. Follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open your email and compose a new email to email@example.com
- Enter the subject: ‘I want to cancel my subscription’.
- Then, describe that you want to cancel the subscription and provide the reason.
- That’s it. Now, send the email.
You’ll get a reply from Checkpeople.com customer service about the cancellation.
Lastly, you can call Checkpeople customer care and ask them to cancel the subscription. They’ll help you to cancel your subscription. For that, just call their customer care at 1-800-267-2122 and tell them that you want to cancel the subscription.
So, I hope you liked this guide about canceling Checkpeople subscription. If you liked this guide, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.