Tagged is a popular social media platform based in California where you can meet new people. If you are already a Tagged user, but for any reason you want to delete your account, then you just have come to the right place. For privacy reasons, or if you aren’t using Tagged anymore, it’s better to delete your account on this platform.
However, as there’s no option to delete your account from the Tagged app, many users face issues. But, that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to delete your account. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to delete your account from this platform easily. So, if you want to delete your account, then follow the process below and you’ll be able to permanently delete your account without any issues. You can also read about deleting your Photobucket account.
Table of Contents
Why Delete Tagged Account?
There could be several reasons why people choose to delete their accounts from this platform. Below, we have described some common reasons to delete your account.
- If you are not using Tagged anymore or moved to another social media platform, then you can choose to cancel your account.
- If you have privacy issues and want to remove your data from their server, then you can choose to cancel your account and delete your data.
- If you are receiving spam emails from Tagged, and want to stop receiving the emails, then you can close your account.
- If you have subscribed to their premium subscription, but don’t feel it is worth it, then you can cancel your subscription and delete your account.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the step-by-step guide to deleting your account.
Can I Delete My Tagged Account Permanently?
As there’s no option on the Tagged app to close the account, many people thinks if they can delete their account from this platform or not. If you have the same question, then let me answer that.
Yes, it’s possible to delete your Tagged account permanently. However, instead of using the app, you have to use their web platform to delete your account. So, you have to login to your Tagged account from a browser and then delete your account.
Below, we have described the step by step guide to delete your account easily from this social media platform. So, just follow the guide below to do it.
Note: Before deleting your Tagged account, make sure you don’t have any active subscriptions. Just cancel any active subscription from the Tagged app or the website and then proceed to delete your account.
How to Delete Tagged Account?
To delete your account from this platform, just follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Tagged website in your browser and then sign in with your account.
- Then, click on the “Account” option from the navigation bar and choose the “Settings” option from there.
- Now, scroll down and select the “Cancel account” option from there.
- After that, choose “Cancel Your Account” and then confirm deleting or canceling your account.
- Complete the next steps and confirm deleting your account.
That’s it. Now, they’ll proceed to delete your account. Note that when you delete your account, it’ll delete all your saved information from their platform and you won’t be able to recover it later.
Deleting your Tagged account is a straightforward process. Just follow the steps we have described above, and you’ll be able to delete your account without any issues. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section below and let us know what you think.