Delta app or Fly Delta app is the official application from Delta Airlines for their customers. You can book flights, meals, check in, and get various other information if you’re flying with Delta Airlines using the app. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices. However, over time, many users complain that the Fly Delta app is not working on their device. If you are facing the same issue, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Delta app not working issue on your Android or iOS devices. We also have described the reasons why this app isn’t working on your device. So, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and know about the reasons behind this issue with the Fly Delta app. Just keep reading this guide and follow the methods we have described below to fix the issue with the Delta app. You can also read about fixing Funko app not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why is Fly Delta App Not Working?
There could be various reasons why this app is not working on your device. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind this issue.
- Server Outage: If there’s a server outage, and the app servers are down, then you might face this issue. This is one of the major reasons why the Delta app isn’t working on your device.
- App Bug: It can happen because of the app bug as well. Especially, if you are using the Android version of the app, it has a lot of bugs that make the app unusable. That’s why the Android version of the Fly Delta app has low ratings on Google Play Store. So, app bug could be one of the reasons as well.
- Internet: The Internet connection you are using on your device can also cause problems. And because of that, you can face the Fly Delta app not working issue. To use this app, you need a fast and stable Internet connection. If your device doesn’t have a fast or stable Internet connection, this app might not work.
- Cache: The cache of your device can also cause problems. And because of that, you might face the Fly Delta app not working issue. So, the cache could be one of the reasons why you are facing the Delta app not working issue.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the Delta app on your device, then it can cause problems. So, this could be a reason behind the issue as well.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue. So, just follow the methods one by one to fix this problem with the Delta app.
How to Fix Delta App Not Working?
1. Check the Server
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue with Delta app is, you need to check if the server is working or not. If there are issues with the server, then you might face this issue. You can simply go to this link https://downdetector.com/status/delta-air-lines/ and check if it’s showing down. If it’s showing the server is down, then you just need to wait until the server is up. Then, open the Delta app and check if it’s working.
2. Check the Internet
Next, you need to check if your Internet connection is working properly and if you are getting enough speed. If there are issues with the Internet connection, then you can face this problem. Just open any speed testing website and then check your Internet connection. You might need to switch your Internet connection and then see if the issue is fixed.
3. Update the App
If you are using an old or outdated version of the Delta app on your device and haven’t updated the app for a long time, then you can update the app on your device and check if it works. To update the app, just open Google Play Store or App Store on your device and update the app from there. Then, open the app and check if it’s working on your device.
4. Clear Cache
You can also try clearing the app cache from your device and see if Delta app is working. Below, we have described how you can clear the Fly Delta app cache from your device. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- There, search for the Fly Delta app and click on it.
- Now, choose the “Storage” option from there and click on both the “Clear cache” and “Clear data” option.
That’s it. Now, open the Delta app on your device and check if it’s working.
5. Use the Website
As the Android version of the Fly Delta app has a lot of bugs in it, you can use their website to book tickets and use the other features. Many users already have complained about the bugs and glitches on the Fly Delta app. So, you can use their website to book tickets or do other things.
So, I hope you liked this guide about fixing Delta app not working issue. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.