Dunkin’ Donuts is a popular fast food chain restaurant company. They have their outlets in various locations all over the world. With their official Dunkin Donuts app, you can order your favorite food from their menu and pick up from their outlets. You can also redeem your reward points through their app. However, there are many users who often complain that the Dunkin app not working on their devices. If you are facing the same issue, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Dunkin app not working issue. So, if the app is not opening on your device, or if you can’t order through the app, then just follow the guide below. We have provided the complete guide to fix this issue with the Dunkin’ Donuts app. You can also read about the Bodyfit app not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why is Dunkin Donuts App Not Working?
Although many users face this issue over time, there isn’t any exact reason why users face issues with this app. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why this app isn’t working on your device.
- Server: If Dunkin app server is down, and you are trying to open the app on your device, then you might face this issue. Sometimes, the app server can be down. And because of this, you can face the problem with this app.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the Dunkin app on your device, then it can also create problems. So, this can be the reason why this app isn’t working.
- Internet: If the Internet connection you are using isn’t stable, or fast then you might face problems using the app on your device.
- Cache: The cache of Dunkin app can also create problems sometimes. If you have not cleared the cache for a long time, then you might face issues.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue.
How to Fix Dunkin App Not Working?
1. Check the Server
The first thing you need to check is if the Dunkin app server is down or not. Sometimes, there might be server outages. And because of this, you’ll face issues opening or using the app. So, just check if the server is down. You can simply go to https://justuseapp.com/en/app/1056813463/dunkin/problems and check if it’s showing the server is down. If it’s showing that there’s issue with the server, you just need to wait until the server is fixed.
2. Check the Internet
If your Internet connection is slow or unstable, then you might face problems opening or using the Dunkin app. So, just check if you are getting enough Internet speed and the Internet is stable. You can use any speed testing website to check that. If possible, you can switch your Internet connection method and then try to open the app.
3. Update the App
If you are using an outdated version of the Dunkin’ Donuts app on your device, then you might face the app not working issue. So, you can update the app to the latest version and check if the issue is fixed. To update the app, just open the Google Play Store or App Store and update it to the latest version. Then, open the app and check if it’s working.
4. Clear Cache
The next method to fix the Dunkin app not working is, you can clear the Dunkin app cache and see if it fixes the issue. Sometimes, the cache can create problems while using the app. So, just clear the cache and see if it’s working. Below, we have described how you can clear the Dunkin app cache. So, just follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- Now, choose the Dunkin app and click on it.
- Then, go to the ‘Storage usage’ option and click on both ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ option.
That’s it. Now, open the app on your device and check if it’s working.
5. Reinstall App
Last, but not least method that you can try to fix the Dunkin app by reinstalling the app on your device and checking if it fixes the issue. Just uninstall the Dunkin app from your device and then download the latest version of this app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Then, open it and check if it’s working.
So, I hope you liked this guide. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below.