Are you an LG G4 user, and your device isn’t turning on past the LG screen? If yes, and you want to fix this issue with your LG G4, then you just have come to the right place. LG G4 is a widely popular device worldwide. However, there are many users who face issues with their LG G4 devices. And one of the common issues that users face is the device won’t turn on past LG screen issues. If you are facing this issue, and want to fix it, you can follow the guide we have described below.
Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to fixing LG G4 won’t turn on past LG screen issues on your device. So, all you need to do is to follow the step by step guide and you’ll be able to fix this issue with your LG G4 device easily. Keep reading to know the solutions to fix this issue with your LG G4. You can also read about fixing Toyota app not working issue.
Table of Contents
Why my LG G4 Won’t Turn on the Past LG Screen?
There could be several reasons why your LG G4 is stuck on the LG screen or you are facing boot loop issue on the device. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why you might face this issue with your LG G4.
- Software Issue: Most of the time, it’s the software bug of LG G4 devices that you are facing this problem. If you have updated the system software of your device, then there could be a possibility that the device has got bugs. So, this could be a reason why you are facing this problem.
- Charging/Batter Issue: It could also happen because of a faulty battery or if your device has charging issues. If the device hasn’t had enough battery, or there are issues with the charger or the battery of the device, you can face these types of issues. So, this could be a reason why you might face this problem.
- Virus/Malware: If your device has got virus or malware in it, then you can also face this problem with your LG G4 device. So, this could be another reason as well.
How to Fix LG G4 Won’t Turn on Past LG Screen?
1. Force Restart
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue with your LG G4 is, you have to force restart your device. Force restart can fix this issue with your LG G4 device. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to force restart your LG G4. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
- When your device is turned off, press the Volume Up + Power Button simultaneously.
- Don’t lose the buttons until the device turns on.
- See if the device turns on or is still stuck on LG screen.
2. Charge Your Device
Next, you need to connect the charger of your device and see if it’s changing or not. If it’s not charging, you can replace the power cable, or the charger and see if it turns on. When the charger is plugged in, just try to turn on your LG G4, and see if it’s turning on.
3. Restart in Safe Mode
The safe mode option of Android helps to boot the device with 3rd party app disabled. It also disables network activity and other processes. So, if your LG G4 won’t turn on past the LG screen, you can try rebooting your device in safe mode. If there are viruses or malware on the device, you can uninstall the app or clean your device in safe mode to fix the issue. Below, we have described how you can restart your device in safe mode. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to do that.
- Power off the device.
- Now, press the power button of the device, and when you see the LG logo, you immediately press the Volume Down button.
- Keep pressing the Volume Down button until it boots in the safe mode.
- That’s it. When the device boots into safe mode, you can uninstall apps that are causing the issue on your LG G4 device.
4. Hard Reset the Device
You can also try hard resetting your LG G4 to fix the device won’t turn on past LG screen issues. However, hard resetting your device will wipe all the data on your device. So, make sure you have a backup of your important data. Follow the below steps to hard reset your LG G4 device.
- First of all, turn off the device.
- Now, press the Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously until it shows the recovery screen. Release the buttons when you get the recovery screen.
- Then, use the volume down button to navigate and select the Wipe data/Factory reset option and press the power button to select.
- Press the volume down button to navigate to the “Yes” option, and confirm the factory reset.
- After resetting the device, choose the reboot option, and reboot the device.
That’s it. Now, check if the device boots successfully or not.
5. Contact Service Center
If any of the above solutions don’t work for you, then the last option is to contact LG’s authorized service center. Just visit your nearest service center and tell the technician about your issue. They’ll help you to fix it.
So, I hope you liked this guide about fixing the LG G4 won’t turn on past LG screen issue. If you liked this guide, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just us the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.