McDonald’s is one of the most popular fast-food chains with hundreds of outlets all over the world. However, if you want to order your favorite burger or any other food items from McDonald’s without visiting their outlet, or from your home, the McDonald’s app comes to the rescue. Using their app, you can order food and beverages at your home and choose a pick-up or delivery option. Additionally, you get various deals and reward points when you order through the McDonald’s app. However, many users often complain that the McDonald’s deals option not working on the app or they are not getting this option.
If you are facing the same issue with the McDonald’s app on your device, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place. It might be frustrating if you can’t redeem the reward points available in your account on the McDonald’s app or if you miss out on exclusive deals. But don’t worry, below, we have described how you can fix McDonald’s deals not working issue on your smartphone or tablet. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below, and you’ll be able to fix this issue easily. You can also read about fixing Amazon Prime Video error 7031 easily.
Table of Contents
Why McDonald’s Not Showing Deals on the App?
There could be several reasons why the deals option is not showing or not working on the McDonald’s app. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why you might face this issue.
- Location: McDonald’s might display different deals at different locations. So, if you have not enabled location on your device or using a VPN connection, then it might face issues displaying the deals available at your particular location. So, this could be one of the reasons why you are facing the issue.
- Outdated App: If you are using an outdated version of the McDonald’s app on your device, then you can also face this issue. Sometimes, outdated apps might get bugs and glitches in it. So, this could be the reason why you are facing the problem.
- Server Issue: Because of server outage, you can face McDonald’s deals not working issues as well. So, if McDonald’s server is down, then it might cause an issue.
- Cache Issue: Because of a cache issue, you might face this problem. So, app cache can be one of the reasons why you are facing this problem on the McDonald’s app.
- Internet: If your Internet connection is not reliable and you are not getting a stable Internet connection, then it can cause a problem.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods to fix this issue. So, follow the step-by-step guide below to fix it.
How to Fix McDonald’s Deals Not Working?
1. Disable VPN
As said earlier, McDonald’s might display different deals at different locations. So, if you are using a VPN to change your location, then you might face issues finding the perfect deal on the McDonald’s app. So, you can just disable your VPN connection and then open the McDonald’s app on your device. Then, go to the deals section of McDonald’s and check if it’s working or not.
2. Change Internet Connection
The next method is to change the Internet connection you are using to fix the issue. Sometimes, because of unstable Internet, you can face this problem with the McDonald’s app. So, just change your Internet connection and see if it fixes the issue. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, then you can switch to a mobile data connection and see if the issue is fixed.
3. Check the Server
Sometimes, because of server issues, the McDonald’s deals option might not show or not work. In that case, you need to check if the server is working or not. If McDonald’s server is down and you are trying to access the deals or rewards section, then it might not work on your device. You can simply go to https://downdetector.com/status/mcdonalds/ and check if it’s showing McDonald’s is down or not. If it’s showing that McDonald’s is down, then you can just wait until it fixes the issue.
4. Update App
If you are using an outdated version of the McDonald’s app on your device, then you need to update the app to fix the issue. To update McDonald’s app, you can just open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device and update the app from there. Then, open the app and go to the deals section from there. Then, check if it’s working.
5. Clear Cache
Clearing the McDonald’s app cache can also help you to fix the deals not working issue. So, you can just clear the cache of this app and see if it fixes the problem. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache from the McDonald’s app on your Android device. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- Now, search for the McDonald’s app and click on it.
- After that, choose the ‘Storage’ option from there and click on both the ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ option from there.
That’s it. Now, open the McDonald’s app on your device and check if the deals option is showing or not.
6. Reinstall App
Last, but not least method to fix McDonald’s app deals not working is, you can reinstall the app on your device to fix the issue. Just uninstall the app from your device and download the latest version of the McDonald’s app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Then, open the app and check if the deals section is working or not.
So, I hope you liked this guide about McDonald’s deals not working issue. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.