Do you own a Samsung A50 smartphone and it isn’t turning on? If yes, and you are looking for a solution to fix your Samsung A50 device, then you just have come to the right place. Samsung A50 is a popular device from Samsung and has thousands of users worldwide. However, there are many users who face issues while using this device in their daily life. And Samsung A50 won’t turn on is a really frustrating issue that the users might face.
So, if you want to fix Samsung A50 won’t turn on issue, then you can just follow the guide below. Below, we have described how you can easily fix this problem with your Samsung A50 and get your device back to life. There could be several reasons why your A50 device isn’t turning on. Below, we have described the reasons as well. So, just follow the guide below to fix your Samsung A50 that isn’t turning on issue. You can also read about taking screenshot on Samsung M02 easily.
Table of Contents
Why my Samsung A50 Won’t Turn On?
- Battery Fault: Most of the time, it’s the battery of your A50 that’s causing the issue. If the battery of your device is dead and isn’t charging, then you can face this problem. This is the most common reason for the issue.
- Charging Port: If the charging port of your device is faulty, and has problems while charging your device, then you can face this problem. Sometimes, dust may go into the charging port, and it might have issues while charging your device.
- Hardware Issue: It could also happen because of the hardware issue of your device. If there are issues with the charging chip or the motherboard of your device, you may face a won’t turn on issue.
- Charger Issue: If the charger of your device isn’t working properly, and not charging your device, then you can also face this problem. This could be due to a faulty charger, or an incompatible charger.
How to Fix Samsung A50 Won’t Turn On Issue?
1. Force Restart
The first thing you need to do to fix this issue of your device is, you have to force restart your device. If there are software issues on your device, then force restarting might fix the problem. Below, we have described how you can do a force restart. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below to do that.
- First of all, plug in the charger on your device.
- Then, press and hold the Power Button + Volume Up button for a minute.
- See if it’s showing anything on your screen.
If it boots up, use the device for a while and check if you are facing the same issue.
2. Clear Charging Port
Next, you need to clear the charging port of your device and check if it’s working. To clear the charging port, you just need to use a cleaning ear bud and a few drops of cleaning alcohol. Just clear the charging port, and clean the dust and other particles from the charging port. Then, charge your device, and then see if it’s working.
3. Change the Charger
You can also change the charger of your device, and see if it fixes the issue. Because of a faulty charger, your device might not be charged. So, just change the charger and use a compatible charger to charge your device. Then, see if it’s turning on.
4. Contact Service Center
Last, but not least method to fix Samsung A50 won’t turn on the issue is, you have to contact the service center. If there are issues with the motherboard of your device, or any other hardware problems, then they’ll help to fix this issue. So, you can just contact your nearest service center, and get your device repaired.
So, I hope you liked this guide about fixing the Samsung A50 not turning on issue. If you liked this guide, you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.