Amazon Music is the official music streaming app from Amazon. You can listen to thousands of music and tracks from different artists worldwide with the Amazon Music app. However, many Amazon Music users often complain that the Amazon Music app keeps crashing on their devices. If you are facing the same issue, and want to fix the issue, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described how you can fix Amazon Music keeps crashing issue on your Android or iOS device. We have described different steps that will help you to fix this issue. So, just follow the step-by-step guide below and you’ll be able to fix this problem with the Amazon Prime Music or Amazon Music app on your device easily. You can also read about Samsung Galaxy Note 8 apps keeps crashing issue.
Table of Contents
Why Amazon Music App Keeps Crashing?
There can be several reasons why this music streaming app keeps crashing on your device. Below, we have described some of the common reasons why this app might crash on your device.
- App Bug: The most common reason why this music streaming app keeps crashing on your device is because of a bug in the app. Sometimes, after an update, apps can get bugs in it. So, if you’ve recently updated the Amazon Music App, then this could be the reason why this app keeps crashing.
- Software Bug: Due to a bug in the software of your device, you can also face an app crashing issue. If you’ve updated your device to a beta or nonstable firmware, then you might see bugs in your device. This includes apps that keep crashing issue. So, this could be another reason why you are facing the issue on your device.
- High CPU Usage: If resources like CPU and RAM are running low on your device, then you can face the Amazon Music app crashing issue. Because of high CPU usage, the apps might not be able to work properly on your device. So, this could be a reason why you are facing the issue.
- Device is Not Compatible: If you are using the Amazon Music app on an old device, then you can face this problem. Sometimes, devices with old versions of operating systems, especially Android devices might not support the latest version of particular apps. So, this could be a reason as well behind the issue.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the steps to fix this problem with the Amazon Music app easily.
How to Fix Amazon Music App Keeps Crashing?
1. Update the App
If the Amazon Music app has got bugs after an update, then another update might solve the issue with the app. So, you can update the app to the latest version and see if the issue is fixed. To do that, you can simply open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device and search for the Amazon Music app. Then, check if there’s an update available, and if available, update the app to the latest version.
2. Update Software
Next, you need to update the software of your device to fix the bug in the system of your device. Just check for the latest software update and see if it fixes the issue. To update the software of your device, you can go to Settings>About Device>Software Updates and check if there’s an update available. If it shows that there’s a software update available, you need to update your device to the latest version and see if the issue is fixed.
3. Close Background Apps
If the Amazon Music app keeps crashing because of high CPU or RAM usage on your device, then you can close other apps from the background of your device and check if it fixes the issue. To do that, you can go to the recent apps screen of your device and close other apps from there. Or you can simply use a device optimizer app and close other apps and prevent low-resource issues on your device.
4. Clear Cache
You can also clear the cache of Amazon Music app on your device and see if the issue is fixed. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache of this app on your Android device. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- Now, search for the Amazon Music app and click on it.
- After that, choose the “Storage” option from there and click on both the “Clear cache” and “Clear data” option.
That’s it. Now, open the app on your device and check if it’s crashing or not.
5. Reinstall App
Last, but not least method to fix Amazon Music keeps crashing issue is, you can reinstall the app on your device and see if the issue is fixed. To reinstall the app, you can uninstall it from the Settings>App Management option of your device and download the latest version of the Amazon Music app from the Google Play Store or App Store of your device. Then, see if the issue is fixed.
So, I hope you liked this guide about fixing Amazon Music keeps crashing issue. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.