Doordash is one of the most popular food ordering platforms in the USA and Canada. They have a separate app for their delivery partners named Dasher. And on the Dasher app, there’s a featured named Doordash fast pay that helps the delivery partners to withdraw funds or earnings anytime they want instead of weekly payments. However, many Delivery partners has often complained that they are not able to use the Fast Pay option on Doordash. The Doordash Fast Pay is not working for them.
If you are facing the same problem, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can fix the Doordash Fast Pay not working issue. So, if you are a Dasher and can’t use this feature of Doordash to withdraw earnings, then just follow the guide below. We have described how you can fix this problem with Doordash easily.
Table of Contents
What is Doordash Fast Pay?
Doordash Fast Pay is a special feature for Doordash delivery partners to cash out or withdraw their earnings anytime they want. Usually, on Doordash, delivery partners get payment weekly. Doordash transfers their funds automatically every week. This might be a problem for Dashers as they sometimes need funds urgently.
That’s why Doordash brought the Fast Pay feature on the Dasher app. If you are a Doordash Dasher or delivery partner, you can activate the Fast Pay option, and withdraw funds instantly. However, you need to pay a fee of $1.99 to withdraw the funds through fast pay. You can also read about the Dasher app login error.
Why is Doordash Fast Pay Not Working?
There can be several reasons why Doordash Fast Pay isn’t working for you. Doordash has some eligibility criteria for the fast pay feature for Dashers. So, if you are not eligible, then you won’t be able to use the Fast Pay feature. Below, we have described some of the reasons and the eligibility criteria for this issue.
- You need to complete at least 25 successful Doordash deliveries to be eligible for Fast Pay. So, if you are a new Dasher or haven’t completed 25 deliveries yet, then you won’t be able to use the Fast Pay feature.
- You need to link your Debit card on the Dasher app to use the Fast Pay feature. Also, a prepaid card won’t work, it should be a debit card. So, if you have not linked your debit card, you won’t be able to use Doordash fast pay.
- After adding the Debit Card, you have to wait 7 days until they process your debit card. Doordash needs to process the debit card information. So, if you have linked your Debit Card recently and tried to use Fast Pay before 7 days, then you won’t be able to use it.
- You need to be a dasher for at least 14 days to use the fast pay option. So, if you are not a dasher for 14 days, you won’t be able to use it.
- You should have the latest version of the Dasher app to use the Fast Pay option. If you are using an outdated version of the app, it could be the reason why Doordash Fast Pay not working for you.
Below, we have described the methods that’ll help you to fix the issue.
How to Fix Doordash Fast Pay Not Working?
1. Link Your Debit Card
If you have not linked your Debit card on the Dasher app, then you won’t be able to use the Fast Pay feature. So, make sure your Debit Card information is correct and you have linked your debit card to your Dasher account. Also, it should be a physical debit card, not a prepaid card.
2. Complete 25 Deliveries
To be eligible for Doordash Fast Pay, you should complete at least 25 deliveries. So, make sure you have completed 25 deliveries as a Dasher. After completing the deliveries, you can check if Doordash Fast Pay is working for you.
3. Wait 7 Days After Linking Debit Card
After adding the debit card, you should wait at least 7 days until they process your debit card details. So, if you have linked your debit card recently, just wait 7 days to process your card and then try to use Doordash Fast Pay.
4. Update the App
To use the Fast Pay feature on Dasher, you need the latest version of the app. So, make sure you are using the latest version of the Doordash Dasher app on your device. If you are using an outdated version, you might face issues while using this feature. To update the Dasher app, just open the Google Play Store or App Store on your device and check if there’s an update available. If available, then update it to the latest version and check if it’s working.
5. Contact Support
Last, but not least method to fix the Doordash Fast Pay not working issue is, you can contact Doordash support and ask them to fix the issue. To contact their support team, you can call customer care or chat with them on the Dasher app. Just tell them you are facing issues with the Fast Pay option and they’ll help you to fix that.
It could be frustrating if Doordash Fast Pay isn’t working for you. Just follow the above guide, and you’ll be able to fix this issue. If you liked this guide, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons to do that. If you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask them in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.