Snapchat is a popular social media platform. It’s been a while since they introduced Snapchat+ to their users. Snapchat Plus is a premium feature that you get with Snapchat. You have to get a subscription to Snapchat+ to use the features. This includes changing the Snapchat app icon, getting early access to the latest features, customizing the Snapchat app, etc. However, Snapchat provides a 7-day free trial for the Snapchat Plus subscription. So, you can try these features before getting a subscription.
If you want to try the Snapchat Plus free trial, then you just have come to the right place. In this guide, we have described how you can get a free trial of Snapchat+ and how you can cancel the Snapchat+ subscription if you don’t like it. So, just read this guide completely if you want all the information about Snapchat Plus. You can also read about fixing Snapchat camera not working issue.
Table of Contents
How to Get Snapchat Plus Free Trial?
To get a free trial of Snapchat Plus, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below.
- First of all, open the Snapchat app and log in with your account.
- Then, go to your profile and you’ll see the Snapchat+ banner, click on it.
- Now, choose your preferred subscription and choose the ‘Start 7-Day Free Trial’ option.
- After that, complete the subscription from Google Play or Apple App Store and set it up with your credit card.
That’s it. You’ll be subscribed to Snapchat Plus. If you don’t like the subscription, you can cancel it within 7 days to avoid charging.
Note: If you don’t get the ‘Start 7-Day Free Trial’ button after choosing the subscription, that means the Snapchat+ free trial isn’t available in your account. This could happen due to geographic restrictions or other issues. You may contact the Snapchat support team and they’ll help you to resolve the issue.
How to Cancel Snapchat Plus Free Trial?
If you want to cancel the free trial within 7 days, then you can just follow the steps below. Below, we have described how you can cancel the subscription on your Android or iOS device.
To cancel the subscription from your Android device, follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store on your device.
- Then, click on your profile icon from the upper right corner and go to the ‘Payments & subscriptions’ option from there.
- Choose the ‘Subscription’ option and there you’ll get the Snapchat Plus subscription, click on it.
- Now, choose the ‘Cancel subscription’ option to cancel the subscription.
That’s it. Your subscription will be canceled.
To cancel the subscription from your iOS device, follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your iOS device and click on your name.
- Now, choose the ‘Subscriptions’ option and click on the Snapchat Plus subscription.
- Then, choose the ‘Cancel free trial’ option and confirm.
That’s it. It’ll cancel your subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
How much does Snapchat Plus cost?
Snapchat Plus costs $3.99/month. However, they also have half-yearly and yearly plans available.
Can you cancel the 7-day free trial on Snapchat Plus?
Yes, within 7 days, of getting the free trial, you can cancel the free trial without any issues. They won’t charge you during the free trial.
Why pay for Snapchat Plus?
Snapchat Plus helps you to get various extra features than the regular Snapchat app. This includes some features like changing the app icon, getting early access to new features, etc.
Snapchat+ is useful for those who want to get various extra features. To get a free trial, you can just follow the above guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.