Is the Ticketmaster app not working on your Android or iOS device? If yes, and you want to fix this issue with the Ticketmaster app, then you just have come to the right place. Ticketmaster is one of the most popular online ticket-buying and selling platforms. Using Ticketmaster, you can get tickets for several events around the world. You can either use the Ticketmaster website, or the app to get the tickets.
However, many Ticketmaster app users have complained over time that they face different issues with the app. If you are facing the same issue with the Ticketmaster app, and if the app is not working, then you can just follow the guide below. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to fix this issue with the Ticketmaster app on your device. So, just follow the guide below to fix it. You can also read about fixing Pandora keeps saying timed out issue.
Table of Contents
Why Ticketmaster App is Not Working?
There could be several reasons why the Ticketmaster app isn’t working on your device. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind this.
- Ticketmaster server is down: If the Ticketmaster server is down, and you are trying to access the app on your device, then you can face this issue. This could be one of the reasons why you might face this problem.
- Outdated App: If the Ticketmaster app is outdated on your device, and you have not updated the app for a long time, then you can face this issue with the Ticketmaster app. This could be a reason why this app isn’t working on your device.
- Cache & Cookies: If you have not cleared the cache of the Ticketmaster app for a long time, then there could be cache issues on the app. And you might face problems while using this app on your device.
- Account-related Issue: If there are issues with your Ticketmaster account, then you can face issues with the Ticketmaster app.
How to Fix Ticketmaster App Not Working?
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described some solutions to fix this issue with the Ticketmaster app. So, you can follow the methods one by one, and fix it on your device easily.
1. Restart Your Device
Before following any other methods, you just have to restart the device on which you are facing the issue with Ticketmaster app. Restarting your device might fix this issue. So, just do a simple restart, and open the Ticketmaster app on your device. Then, check if it’s working.
2. Check Server
Next, you need to check if the Ticketmaster server is down or not. If there’s a popular event, and everyone trying to get their tickets from the Ticketmaster app, then it can make their server down. So, just check if there are server outrages or not. You can simply go to this link, and check if there are issues with the Ticketmaster app. If it’s showing that the server of Ticketmaster is down, then you just need to wait until the server is up and then try again to use the app.
3. Update the App
You can also try updating the Ticketmaster app on your device to fix this issue. Below, we have described how you can update the Ticketmaster app on your device. If there are bugs or glitches in the app, an update will solve the problem. So, just update the app to the latest version, and then check if it’s working.
- First of all, open Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Then, search for the Ticketmaster app there.
- Now, click on the “Update” option to update it on your device.
That’s it. Now, just open the app, and check if it’s working.
4. Clear Cache
The next method to fix Ticketmaster app not working issue on your device is, you can clear the cache of this app, and then check if it works. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache of this app. So, just follow the guide below to do that.
- First of all, open the “Settings” option on your device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option from there.
- There, search for the Ticketmaster app.
- Now, click on the “Storage” option and choose the “Clear data” and “Clear cache” option.
- After clearing the cache, just open Ticketmaster app on your device, and log-in using your account.
That’s it. Now, check if it’s working.
5. Reinstall the App
You can also try reinstalling the Ticketmaster app on your device to fix this issue. To do that, just uninstall Ticketmaster from your device, and then download the latest version of this app from Google Play Store or App Store. Then, check if it’s working on your device.
6. Contact Ticketmaster Support
Last, but not least method to fix the Ticketmaster app not working issue, you can contact Ticketmaster support, and ask them to fix this issue. You can contact them via email support or raise a ticket on the Ticketmaster website. They’ll help you to fix this issue with the app.
So, I hope you liked this guide about fixing the Ticketmaster app. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to share this guide. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.