When it comes to watching Anime online, Crunchyroll is one of the most popular platforms out there. You can watch your favorite Anime on your smartphone, PC, or smart TV with Crunchyroll. However, many Crunchyroll users often complain that Crunchyroll keep logging them out of their accounts. If you are facing the same issue, and want to fix it, then you just have come to the right place.
In this guide, we have described the methods to fix Crunchyroll keep logging out issue on your device. So, you can just follow the step-by-step guide below, and fix this issue with Crunchyroll easily. We have described the methods to fix this problem with your Crunchyroll account. So, you can just follow the methods we have described, and you’ll be able to fix this problem with Crunchyroll easily. You can also read about Crunchyroll keeps buffering issue.
Table of Contents
Why Does Crunchyroll Keep Logging Me Out?
There can be several reasons why you are facing this issue with Crunchyroll. Below, we have described some of the common reasons behind this issue.
- Logged in on Too Many Devices: If your Crunchyroll account is logged in on too many devices, then you can face this issue. Sometimes, because of too many devices log-in, you can face this issue.
- Adblocker & Extension: If you are using an adblocker on your device or if you are using an extension in your browser that’s interfering with Crunchyroll, then you can face this issue. So, this can be a reason as well why you’re facing problems with Crunchyroll.
- Server Issue: If the Crunchyroll server is down, and you are trying to use this platform to watch your favorite anime, then you can face the problem. Sometimes, the server can be down and because of this, you may face the problem.
- Cache: Because of the build-up cache, Crunchyroll can keep logging you out as well. So, the cache could be one of the reasons why you might face this issue.
No matter what the reason is, below, we have described the methods that’ll help you to fix this issue.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Keep Logging You Out?
1. Restart Device/Power Cycle
The first thing you need to do is to restart your device. If you are using a smartphone or PC, then you can just simply turn it off and then turn the device on after a few seconds.
If you are watching Crunchyroll on a smart TV, then just follow the steps below to power cycle your smart TV.
- First, turn off your TV
- Then, unplug all your cables
- Wait a few minutes and plug in the cables.
- Now, turn on your TV.
That’s it. Now, open Crunchyroll and check if you are facing the same issue.
2. Log out of Other Devices
If your Crunchyroll account is logged in on too many devices, then you can face the keep logging out the issue. So, you need to log out of other devices and see if the issue is fixed.
Just log out from other devices and then log in on a single device only. Now, open Crunchyroll and check if it’s working.
3. Disable Adblocker & Extension
If you are using an adblocker on your device, then you have to disable the adblocker and see if the issue is fixed. Also, some browser extensions might interfere with Crunchyroll. In that case, you have to disable the extensions, and then see if it fixes the issue.
Below, we have described how you can disable the extensions on the Chrome browser. So, follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Then, click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the Extensions>Manage Extensions option from there.
- From there, disable all the extensions and close Chrome.
- Launch Chrome and then open Crunchyroll.
That’s it. Now, check if you are facing the same issue or not.
4. Check the Server
If the Crunchyroll server is down, then you can face the keep logging out issue as well. So, just check if the server is down or not. You can simply go to https://downdetector.in/status/crunchyroll/ and check if it’s showing Crunchyroll is down. If it’s showing that Crunchyroll is down, then you just need to wait until the server issue is fixed.
5. Clear Cache
The next method to fix Crunchyroll keep logging me out is, you can clear your browser cache or Crunchyroll app cache on your device and see if it fixes the issue. Below, we have described how you can clear the cache from your Google Chrome browser and Crunchyroll app on Android devices. So, just follow the steps below to do that.
- First of all, open Google Chrome on your device.
- Then, click on the three dots from the upper right corner and go to the ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
- From there, select the ‘Cached images and files’ and ‘Cookies and other sites data’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘Clear now’ option to clear the cache.
That’s it. Now, open Chrome and see if you are facing the issue on Crunchyroll.
If you are using the Crunchyroll app on your Android device, then just follow the steps below to clear the cache.
- First of all, open the ‘Settings’ option on your Android device.
- Then, go to the App Management>App List option.
- Search for the Crunchyroll app and click on it.
- Now, choose the ‘Storage’ option and click on both the ‘Clear cache’ and ‘Clear data’ option.
That’s it. Now, open Crunchyroll, log in with your account and see if the issue is fixed.
So, I hope you liked this guide. If you did, then you can share this guide on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.